What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters sign Panther's Chris Smith

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/roosters-sign-panthers-forward/

THE PANTHERS have announced the release of hard-running forward Chris Smith to link with the Roosters.

The club confirmed that the 22-year-old will link with the Roosters on a two-year deal effective immediately.

The Roosters are desperate for depth in the forwards after losing Boyd Cordner and Jared Waerea-Hargreaves to long-term injury.

Smith, who debuted for the Panthers in round four last year, will commence training with his new side later in the week.

“Chris is a wonderful young man and a footballer with tremendous potential,” Panthers general manager Phil Gould said.

“He has been with our club since his junior rep football days and has made tremendous contributions with every team he has played.

“We are very sorry to lose him but we respect the fact a move to the Roosters gives Chris a great opportunity to advance his career.

“We wish Chris all the best for the future and will follow his development with great interest.”

The Rosco

Bench
Don't criticise Guerra for being a spastic. He was born like that.

I'd pay money to see what Guerra would do to the likes of you if you had the balls to call him a spastic to his face.

You are a waste of oxygen, nobody gives a fkk about your stupid effin polls, or your stupid effin french merkins.
You are universally hated. contemplate that in your friggin paki pizza bar.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Can't say I've heard or seen anything of him but he will be welcomed with open arms. Rip in and all will good.

Guerra runs like a spastic, often sideways or even backwards. That is not his fault because he was born with that physical infirmity. We should not mock him but rather admire him for being able to play rugby league. But more important Guerra never passes the ball. In that latter dimension he is a hopeless team member. Give me Chris Smith any day of the week.

Last edited: