What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROOSTERS V COWBOYS

ozzie

Bench
Well what is your opinion in this game - I reckon we can steal the points - should be close though with the Cowboys fresher than what we are. I hope our masseurs have been busy over the past three days..

Roosters by 8 points..

I'm nervous Oz.. The thing is that Ricky as a Rep player himself, will know how to physically and mentally prepare the boys to back up. Kryst, I'd better get cracking I havn't even done my Virtual League Team for this week :shock:

legend

Coach
I think the Roosters will win but not by much. The Cowboys are an ever improving side and their heartbreaking loss to the Panthers last week should see them hungry for victory on Sunday.

Freddy will be the difference.

ozzie

Bench
I agree legend - this is a scary game for us - however in our favour we haven't lost two games in a row for over a year. Hope that continues.

thefinger_red.gif
LOL..

Kryst, I had to sit with my Daughter last night and watch the game. Then when D woke up this morning, he had to work, and I was forced to high 5 him, I said, so.. How good is your team after spending a few days with Gus !! The joint is in an uproar...
saevilw.gif

ozzie

Bench
poor gus - he has fallen under the spell of Johnsy...god spare me days - the Roosters will never be the same again.

Actually who yelled out yeeesss when newcastle scored the last tryt - it is rumoured to be the visitor to the gays sites and he is red haired!!

Unfortunatley, I don't have fox so I have no way to see the game. Talking to a few Rooster Boosters on ICQ last night, it came as a huge shock that, Fitzy has a fractured eye socket, Finch a broken beak and Ricko a hip problem. It was inevitable that we started to incure some major injuries, hope they recover well and quickly.

legend

Coach
Umm, praise all round please. Have a look at my post in this thread. I said it would be a very close game and Freddy would be the difference. Who kicked the winning field goal? 8)