What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters were robbed by Mander

adamkungl

Immortal
how many times do they have to score to actually get the points, mander's refereeing was so poor he practically handed manly victory on a silver platter

gregstar

Referee
the roosters were robbed a try by the video ref.
but you were robbed moreso by michael crocker.

lotti

Bench
it was fair it was a benefit of the doubt try and Mander was right there to see the pass.

Alba

Coach
i think the would be try jus b4 full time by the roosters should have gone ahead there was NO way any of those passes were forward .. and if i went for the roosters id be very concerned about Crockers performance last night :|

Carlito

Juniors
after seeing el masri's try in the GF last year, having faoso's denied was so frustrating. i hate you mander

Fibroman

First Grade
Gooster fans carry on like spoilt kids in a caffeine induced frenzy when things don't go their way. Time to face facts...........No Freddie=goosters all washed up.

lotti

Bench
you guys are acting like the Roosters are the first team that Mander ever cost a game uh you're not he cost the Storm a game.

Mander, Simpkins, Hayne, Cecchin - all very ordinary and have made big calls that have turned matches. Let's hope we get through Friday night without any further controversy.