What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rorters sign Amos.. SO does this mean Joel will stay

Does this mean Monaghan will stay?

I'd imagine he'd cost a bundle, surelythey can't fit Monnas and Roberts under the cap- but then again, it's the roosters we are talking about

greeneyed

First Grade
Not necessarily. Fitler is retiring, they have released Cusack and Hegarty and Hodges....... They have only signed Firman and Roberts.

greeneyed

First Grade
The thing that really annoys is that the Roosters are releasing their players to "specified" clubs.... Hegarty is released "to" Souths. Hodges is released "to" Brisbane.... So they decide where their players go, while poaching from others, who don't have equal access to the players being released.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I think he will stay, given the things I've heard him say and the fact that the Rorters got Amos Roberts and Tahu looks like leaving Newcastle - hopefully to manly, our other main rivals for J monaghan. Sign away many and rorters, but leave monaghan alone - we want him.
It would be cool if club websites posted info about their salary cap situation. I suppose that would somehow advantage other clubs, though wouldn't it :?:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i disagree
If tahu goes to parra the likely hood of monnas staying does decrease but he isnt a definate gooooner

Raider Ultra

Bench
If Monaghan signs with another club I will be furious. Especially after I've heard him say to so many people that he's resigning with us.

raider_at_heart

Juniors
woodgers said:

Yeah thats his nickname because only 2% of what he says is true according to his teamates.

but surely he wouldnt be lying about something like this.

We cant lose Monas and wiki. [-o<

Disco

Bench
Rumour has it that

"Announcement will come in next 24 hours that Joel Monaghan will accept a 3yr deal with a fourth year option with Manly..."

also it seems that Manly are now considering if they can afford Monaghan AND Tahu

None of this is Gospel though