What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ross Smart

parra pete

Referee
still a good call....plenty of use being made of it now...
Is it .....My way ->->->->->->-> or highway

bartman

Immortal
MITS,

Why weren't you posing these type of questions to the old board?
There were lots of questions of and through here to the old board, made by lots of people/members/fans. It made for a good way of keeping our board accountable by having a record of a range of fans' opinions, on display out in the open.

I've been surprised how sensitive some people have seemed to simply having the same opportunity open to our new boards ever since the elections. Any constructive or otherwise critical opinions seem not to be as valued here as they once were, with the premise that the boards are new and fans should somehow withhold their opinions, suggestions and judgements on issues

Given that the elections are now over 12 months and 9 months ago, and the terms directors have to prove themselves for re-election is 24 months, I would have thought by now people would be more open to having the range of views about the actions, choices and issues facing our club aired here on a forum for the benefit of our new boards, so that they have the same opportunity to learn from fans opinions as the last lot had.

Just an opinion, but we'll never get to know if they listen and communicate better then the last lot outside of campaigning, if people continue the practice of suggesting that (some) fans' opinions should be withheld or watered down, due to still classifying halfway through a term as "new".

mickdo

Coach
watties_tomato_sauce.jpg

Kornstar

Coach
History of the eels Part III...

Dennis said he wasn't entirely supportive of the idea of having Jack at the club because of what happened with souths..

is that good enough??

It will never be good enough Stagger, Denis is the greatest ever, remember :roll:

parra pete

Referee
History of the eels Part III...

Dennis said he wasn't entirely supportive of the idea of having Jack at the club because of what happened with souths..

is that good enough??

No...Big difference between 'wasn't entirely supportive' AND not wanting him at the Club.
Say what you mean, and mean what you say...
I don't know how the Eels managed to survive for the 30yrs Fitzy was in charge. He was such a bastard....!!!!:sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member
No...Big difference between 'wasn't entirely supportive' AND not wanting him at the Club.
Say what you mean, and mean what you say...
I don't know how the Eels managed to survive for the 30yrs Fitzy was in charge. He was such a bastard....!!!!:sarcasm:

yeah massive difference Pete!!

good onya! :roll: