What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rothfield, Grub Journalist

taipan

Referee
The funny part,the efforts of Rothfield ,have stopped me buying the Telegraph.That's a few hundred dollars a year ,not going to his alcohol account.
Print media is on it's last legs anyway.

Marchad

Juniors
The funny part,the efforts of Rothfield ,have stopped me buying the Telegraph.That's a few hundred dollars a year ,not going to his alcohol account.
Print media is on it's last legs anyway.
On it's last legs. The resuscitation has started and the defibulator is being un packed.

Surely

Post Whore
Looked like they were having a great time.
No different to anything seen on any other weekend in town or even at Mardi Gras!

f**k I'm glad phone cameras were not around when I was in my late teens to early 20's.

Mardi gras they would have got a pic of a dick being blown not just touched

But that's ok because it's celebrating stuff

Ah hang on

chewsta

First Grade
The photos are pretty funny.
Old mate having a nap on the roadworks sign looks 5 days dead haha.

Nobody was killed or assaulted. I'd say a good time was had by all.

Quigs

Immortal
Bloody doggies, they've blown it for every other side that has not made the finals.

Shit season for them all and now they can't just quietly go off the rails for one last horarh for the year.

Just imagine if our own bubbler boy Toddy was with the Doggies. Ohh boy.

jc155776

Coach
I'm ringing up to cancel my Foxtel and will tell them it's because the rugby league viewing is ruined by Rothfield, Kent and co.

Hopefully they offer me a $30 a month discount and I stay for a bit longer.

Card Shark

Immortal
Watching Fox now at the pub for dinner.

Headline reads “Bulldogs lost their last game to the sharks 30-18”

Knew we’d get the blame....

Vin Fizz

Bench
The bit that erks me the most is journos claims about doing their job. I recall Hinch saying that News is generally anything that the other party doesn't want disclosed within the law. That's how they justify their shyte. Funnily enough the now Senator Hinch is able to hide whatever he wants in Parliamentary Privilege and i'm sure does so regularly. It's like that drop kick Stevanovic pleading for privacy when his like offers no such mercy. Ive been to a journo party and I can tell ya thet are just as debauched as any league Mad Monday, probably worse. Maybe the players should stalk a few journos in return.

Dean Pay supervising?

How did he let it get that out of control.

The fallout from this could get interesting.