What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 (2009) EELS v RABBITOHS

miccle

Bench
5 v 5 and some great reads. Well done to all & looking forward to hearing the verdict. Don't envy the ref!

Hallatia

Referee
clock_0.gif
thank you Pistol :D

Dave Q

Coach
Pistol's clock of death was running 12 mins slow...jeez...you have to laff!!

It seems that a fine f7 tradition continues for another year.

One of these days some bored idiot is going to lodge a protest. I can see the F7 officialdom holding a long and boozy committe meeting before stumbling out and returning with a "no prejudice" verdict!

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Pistol's clock of death was running 12 mins slow...jeez...you have to laff!!

It seems that a fine f7 tradition continues for another year.

One of these days some bored idiot is going to lodge a protest. I can see the F7 officialdom holding a long and boozy committe meeting before stumbling out and returning with a "no prejudice" verdict!
lol. I think you're being a tad unfair on hallatia.

FTR, the 'protest' has already happened, a few times. The rules have it covered, real time is governed by the clock on the forum wall.

That, and the protestors soon came to terms with the time-space paradox of movement and reality, aka the time keeper can't be in two places at once.

Dave Q

Coach
lol. I think you're being a tad unfair on hallatia.

FTR, the 'protest' has already happened, a few times. The rules have it covered, real time is governed by the clock on the forum wall.

That, and the protestors soon came to terms with the time-space paradox of movement and reality, aka the time keeper can't be in two places at once.

lol "skull" !

No protest from me, halla's made it fair and square, plus it was a pretty good read and thats the name of the game.

The F7's needs second timekeepers aka refs, not that this will fix things!!

Titanic

First Grade
Oh my God! F7's needs two refs? There is a good argument for the moderation of marking and another for protection from the loonies on the site ... lol.

Dave Q

Coach
I suppose they could add and divide their scores thus adding to consistency!

And what about video replays!

Dave Q

Coach
2 refs would get the chicken wing and on-line wrestlling off the F7's.

When I was with the bags, we would all fight during training and those who survived the fracas would get to play in the next match.

There was some torrid and bitter abuse I have yet to recover from.

EA's "spinecracker" has to be seen to be believed.

Titanic

First Grade
Aaahh, those balmy evenings, sitting on a rocky headland, silhouetted under the coconut trees, fanned by a slightly salty-tang off-shore breeze, watching the sun retreat below the tropical horizon, reading F7's articles with your fav' referee by your side .... memories