What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 2015 Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Personally, I'd put DeGois at lock when peats is on the field. None of this middle half shit. It's lock-forward.

But what sort of lock forward? How would he fit into the structure? Would he be the Merrin type or the Watmough type or the Joe Paulo type? 'Lock forward' just isn't descriptive enough. It doesn't even describe what they do at scrums any more.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You reckon the team will run out 1-17 as named?

nope..

i reckon they will run out in this order:

10. (he's captain, so needs to go first..)
17. (out of line, if you ask me given he will just take a detour straight to the bench..)

then a trainer

hindy111

Post Whore
Side as i expected. HAving Seph and DE gois both on the bench is a little bit of a worry for me as it just leave Jnr paulo and gower who isnt exactly a hard running forward either. Hope its a warm muggy night -that may suit them!

natheel

Coach
Side as i expected. HAving Seph and DE gois both on the bench is a little bit of a worry for me as it just leave Jnr paulo and gower who isnt exactly a hard running forward either. Hope its a warm muggy night -that may suit them!

Maybe Seph has been instructed to play a more direct game.

but i'd say De Gois to hooker and Peats to lock with someone out of Moeroa, Ma'u and Watmough to get a rest

Parra47

Juniors
Peats played a bit of non hooker at Souths because he was too good to leave out of the side, but they had Luke as their 9. Peats is a hooker and a very good one. He can play 13 but if we have both Peats and DeGois in the side and get an injury needing one to drop back to lock i'd rather it be DeGois who has also played a bit of 13 in the lower grades.