What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 2016 vs NQ Cowboys

cb4

First Grade
No it didn't. It would have it it pointed out he missed a lot of games through injuries, however, the link posted said he played with niggles.

Something our captain can't do around Origin time. The skipper who misses more games than Barba. Funny that.

carcharias

Immortal
No it didn't. It would have it it pointed out he missed a lot of games through injuries, however, the link posted said he played with niggles.

Something our captain can't do around Origin time. The skipper who misses more games than Barba. Funny that.
You know what
I couldn't be f**ked going back and quoting you and rubiks.
I'll let others have a look

Rubiks only said that if you believe the excuses being made for his form last year
then you'd think he was injury prone.

At no time did Rubiks claim he was injury prone.

You had a completely unwarranted dig at Rubiks
He then quoted his source and made you look like a knob.
I liked it.
It was funny

bluefox1968

Juniors
Had to laugh looking (briefly) at the Sharks website...

Key match-ups - Thurston vs. Townsend - YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?

You mean like Hulk vs. Bambi...?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Had to laugh looking (briefly) at the Sharks website...

Key match-ups - Thurston vs. Townsend - YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?

You mean like Hulk vs. Bambi...?

On the contrary, this match-up will be very good for The Chad. I have more confidence in him this year after watching the pre season than I did when he first signed back.

Madsharkie

First Grade
They pumped the goons last night. I thought our showing against the cowboys was pretty good. Especially when you look at the past month of games/results.