What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1. Easts vs Vermin Filth

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Maybe you'll still be in it at half time this year?

Although if we get to Sunday without one of your players setting a man on fire or sh*tting in a hallway, that's as good as a victory for you guys...

taylorgate :p

i think it will be closer. i think you lot will win, but i wouldnt be overly surprised if we cause an "upset".

btw, souths and celtic! i find myself disliking you.:lol::lol:

Fein

First Grade
taylorgate

i think it will be closer. i think you lot will win, but i wouldnt be overly surprised if we cause an "upset".

btw, souths and celtic! i find myself disliking you.

There are heaps of Souths/Celtic fans.

I can't say I've ever met a Souths/scum (Rangers) fan. :p

Lambretta

First Grade
The thing is, Sydney fans, that your piddling club isn't even worth hating anymore. You are irrelevant. Like the Sharks, but maybe a little worse.

Maybe this is the exact reason some Roosters fans don't hate Souths any more. (me included)

There's just no reason to any more.

adamkungl

Immortal
The thing is, Sydney fans, that your piddling club isn't even worth hating anymore. You are irrelevant. Like the Sharks, but maybe a little worse.

:lol: Souths were a bees dick away from being about as relevant as Norths. But hey, at least now you're owned by a movie star. That's worth something....right?

OVP

Coach
lolsouffs.jpg
img.php

Last edited:

Tom Ace

Bench
Im sorry, when was your last Premiership again? Too long ago to remember the specific date...

So let's just say that the '72 Munich Olympics were still in preparation phase when it happened, Richard Nixon was US President, Neil Armstrong's footprint was still fresh on the moon, and hippies were still raving on about Woodstock.

Shame about that...

You should have more appreciation for the Sharks, because if it wasn't for them your mob would be on the longest Premiership drought of any active club.

That however isn't a shame, on the contrary, it's f**king hilarious.

captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381.jpg

Dave Q

Coach
Yes, I am one of these feral new fangled "rooster-tolerant" rabbitohs. Wed be shot in the old days.

Souths v Roosters, easily the match of the round.

Only sick minded parasites and inbred numnuts would bother turning up to any other game.

In fact they should cancel all the other games, save us the tiresome bother of putting up with meaningless results and nuisance info these other games will sh*t out.

Lets show this f**ked-up game, a game that can barely walk anymore, how real clubs play footy and how real fans support their sides.

Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Yes, I am one of these feral new fangled "rooster-tolerant" rabbitohs. Wed be shot in the old days.

Only sick minded parasites and inbred numnuts would bother turning up to any other game.

In fact they should cancel all the other games, save us the tiresome bother of putting up with meaningless results and nuisance info these other games will sh*t out.

Lets show this f**ked-up game, a game that can barely walk anymore, how real clubs play footy and how real fans support their sides.

Good luck to all.

I could go 26 rounds of Souths V Easts.

OVP

Coach

Good luck to all.

Damn straight Dave. We have the greatest rivalry of all, we'd crap over the Parra-Bulldogs rivalry if we got to see our teams in a GF against each other.
I'd cut off my left nut to see an Easts - Souths Grand Final. We havent had an Easts Souths GF since 35 or 36 or something like that. Would just be the hugest day, no matter who wins imo. I just hope I'm not too butchered or i havent lost my voice before half time :lol:

Last edited:

CC_Roosters

First Grade
There are heaps of Souths/Celtic fans.

I can't say I've ever met a Souths/scum (Rangers) fan. :p

seems an unlikely alliance! anyway good luck to souths for the season, i certainly respect the way that club is being run as a model for the future for ALL NRL clubs.

btw looks like the title is staying in Govan, better luck next year celts:p

Dave Q

Coach
Souths/Easts grand final...yeah...now that would be something really special.

Show these newbie clubs, still wet behind the ears, who still owns the game!

This game coming up has plenty, regardless of who wins, it will be an absolute classic.

And I'm excited and a touch proud for all of us.

Last edited:

morley101

Juniors
Newtown Team for this week

1 Luke Towers
2 Richard Kambo
3 Kane Linnett
4 Tu'U Maori
5 Troy Savage
6 Johnathon Ford
7 Liam Foran
8 Ryan Verlinden
9 Keith Peters
10 Mose Masoe
11 Brad Barrett
12 Jason Wells
13 Jason Baitieri
14 Ray Moujalli
15 Chris Tuatara-Morrison
17 Charlie Leaneo
18 Charlie Herekotukutuku
Coach: Greg Matterson

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Recent clashes:
2009 round 20 - vermin 40-20
2009 round 1 - vermin 52-12
2008 round 25 - easts 22-20
2008 round 1 - easts 34-20
2007 round 25 - easts 26-12
2007 round 1 - vermin 18-6
2006 round 11 - easts 28-26
2006 round 1 - easts 40-22
2005 round 24 - vermin 17-16
2005 round 1 - easts 24-12

of the last 10 clashes, easts 6-4. Poor effort on our part.