What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Eels V Broncos

Reel deal

Juniors
My bad. I meant Thursday.

Already have tickets. Going with a Broncos supporter. So hopefully he has a shit night.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lame....Two stations broadcasting and can not even show under 20's
At this stage i reckon every under 20's game should be broadcast.

phantom eel

First Grade
U20s isn't going to be around next year, and is almost a defunct comp. Not surprised it's not a broadcast priority. Weren't the clubs almost willing to drop it cold this year, given the chance?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
U20s isn't going to be around next year, and is almost a defunct comp. Not surprised it's not a broadcast priority. Weren't the clubs almost willing to drop it cold this year, given the chance?
Even though it outrates the Stuper Rugby?????

phantom eel

First Grade
Well that's not hard - anyone that's interested in the Waratahs is already at the game, kind of like A-League :lol:! Fox will want to broadcast the repalcement comp, and wouldn't let the clubs drop U20s until those NSW/QLD comps are finalised structured.

What's the existing contract on U20 broadcasts anyway? Two games per week? Not surprised our Thursday arvo game is not getting a go in that timeslot, when they can get more mileage from a league chat show instead.

Latest posts