What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Saturday 10th March @ Perth Stadium v Warriors

southsport

First Grade
Dud coach. Too much money tied up in old busted Inglis and the twin duds. Crichton wants to be somewhere else and we will also have some serious depth issues if we have any injuries.

Going to be a long season. We will be a bottom three side.

All those people complaining about Madge having no plan B... At least his plan A had been successful. Seibolds plan A seems to consist of shuffling the ball from one side of the field to the other and back again.

People complaining about Reynolds... can’t put in attacking kicks if we don’t make it past the 40 metre line.

Played exactly the same in the charity shield. Only difference being that the Dragons bombed 4 try’s.
It could take Seibs a couple of seasons to clean up the mess that Madge made.

Rabbits20

Immortal
the negative ninny is at it again..have a look at his previous posts , wants clarke in but rubbishes him in previous posts, same with cody karma is a bitch and i hope it bites you hard on the ass , GO SOUTHS!
Here he is troll truthslayer!

Try adding to the discussion instead of criticising!

The only reason I wanted Clark on is as his defence is good! I know he gets pushed back!

I'm not the only one that see's that re Cody! I really hope he takes ownership and goes to another level this week!

Nothing will bite me in this ass as I want us to win!!!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
the negative ninny is at it again..have a look at his previous posts , wants clarke in but rubbishes him in previous posts, same with cody karma is a bitch and i hope it bites you hard on the ass , GO SOUTHS!
Careful mate, if you disagree or call that little sook on his bullshit he'll squeal ":sob:bullying:sob:" until people take pity on him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reports that players were turning Souths down because of Madge's reputation, the players now need to be de-Madged and it could take some time.
It was all an image though that wasn't created by our guys!!

Nearly all the guys bar 1 or 2 were very tight with Madge!!

That John Lee was toxic!!!

Latest posts