What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 team vs Raiders

R-15-3

Juniors
I’d be more relaxed with 4 forwards if Tracey / McInnes where playing just not sure who I’d use to cove Braily or the half’s if someone goes down.
Maybe Kennedy to the half’s with Talakai to Center but 9 is a stretch for the rest of the team.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Sharks team: 1. William Kennedy 2. Sione Katoa 3. Jesse Ramien 4. Ronaldo Mulitalo 5. Matt Ikuvalu 6. Matt Moylan 7. Nicho Hynes 8. Toby Rudolf 9. Blayke Brailey 10. Braden Hamlin-Uele 11. Briton Nikora 12. Teig Wilton 13. Dale Finucane 14. Aiden Tolman 15. Siosifa Talakai 16. Royce Hunt 17. Andrew Fifita 18. Luke Metcalf 19. Jesse Colquhoun 20. Lachlan Miller 21. Jenson Taumoepeau 22. Jayden Berrell 23. Jonaih Lualua 24. Tom Hazelton

Inferno

Coach
Given the versatility we lose by not having Connor, Wade or Cam in the side it's a little surprising we've gone with four forwards on the bench.

I wonder if someone will drop off and Metcalfe will slot in.

Would be nice to have someone with speed and good footwork running around a few big Canberra forwards, not to mention some cover for Moylan who hasn't played in any of the trials.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Given the versatility we lose by not having Connor, Wade or Cam in the side it's a little surprising we've gone with four forwards on the bench.

I wonder if someone will drop off and Metcalfe will slot in.

Would be nice to have someone with speed and good footwork running around a few big Canberra forwards, not to mention some cover for Moylan who hasn't played in any of the trials.
Thinking the same need a utility, could even be Miller

Stake Removed

First Grade
The team first up looks good considering we are without

B.Trindall - suspended
C.McInnes - injured
C.Tracey - injured
F.Pele - suspended
J.Williams - injured
W.Graham - injured
M.Hiroti - i assume injured has not been named in any trial

shaggs

Coach
Tracey has had an issue since November
But it’s not one that needs 6 weeks off. It’s a managed problem. Feels good one day then flares up the next

chewsta

First Grade
Hynes can play 9. He spends a lot of time in DH throughout the game actually if you watch closely. If he thinks something is on he is in there.

Love that Ronnie gets a shot in the centres. I'm sure he and Matt Ika will swap around at stages also.

Can't wait to see what these blokes can do!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Interesting

I think Miller or Metcalf will come on to the bench for Tolman. We need some speed and versatility injection

coolumsharkie

Referee
3 big slow boofheads on the bench is a bit of a surprise, it seems a bit risky.. I'd say Metcalf comes in for Fifita and if it does happen, we all know Fitz likes the ducks and drakes approach to naming his team.
No word of Tracey being injured?? The 2nd combo would always be Ronny and Ivu.

I hope we have our shit together in defense. Thats all I care about game 1.

shaggs

Coach
Newtown Jets

1. Lachlan Miller 2. Tyla Tamou 3. Jenson Taumoepeau 4. Kayal Iro 5. Joniah Lualua 6. Angus Ernst 7. Rhys Davies 8. Kurt Dillon 9. Jayden Berrell 10. Thomas Hazelton 12. Reubenn Rennie 13. Tyler Slade 14. Charbel Tasipale 15. Zac Woolford 16.Jonah Ngaronoa 17. Vincent Rennie