What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 V Eels

Angry_eel

First Grade
Hey Panthers fans. Can anyone help me out with understanding the tickets. Is the stadium about to sell out? The cheapest tickets are $40. Are there any "on the door" tickets?

Hey Panthers fans. Can anyone help me out with understanding the tickets. Is the stadium about to sell out? The cheapest tickets are $40. Are there any "on the door" tickets?

Looks like GA tickets have sold out, I can only see two bays with tickets left. As you say $40

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

I was speaking with the membership dept yesterday. At 2pm there were less than 1,000 GA tickets left. This game will be a sell out. There will be no tickets at the gate (from what I can see) Gould said last night only 800 GA tickets left.

So if you want to go, best to get online and book now.

franklin2323

Immortal

Nope they will be all gone before the Day. GA gets you onto the 30m line on the Eastern stand if you get there early enough.

mxlegend99

Referee
The atmosphere is sure to go off. Glad I'm a member and have my seat reserved. Hope we get crowds like this regularly.
Games sold out.

Best way to get crowds like this regularly is to destroy the Eels and make sure every one of our fans has a blast.

Although im sure a great portion of the crowd will be Eels fans. Potentially be between a quarter and half tge crowd.

OldPanther

Coach
WT Thurs night, Bulldogs Friday night. We do play Dragons at 7.30 on a Sat night so good weather that may get up there. Depends on away fans Souths too next week

All those are excellent for my work schedule at least. The wider fanbase might not like the Thursday game.

mxlegend99

Referee
Blake to score a hat trick against Jennings. Eels have scored all the hat tricks Round 1 thanks to Semi. Its our fijians turn.

Edit
Actually who lines up where for Eels? Jennings was playing right side last year wasnt he? Hayne prefers right too I think.

Sadly Hayne might be the fijian most likely for a hat trick. If hes against Peachey I would almost think its a sure thing.

Last edited: