What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 v Sharks

Spazer

Juniors
the rain is really killing us and our 5th tackle kicks are horrible compared to theirs. But if anything we have barely had any ball, just hold onto possession and get into the grind and things can turn. Thank god dufty is back out there otherwise we would have been slim on the bench.

thebigredv

First Grade
Forwards aiming up which is the positive for mine... less places for our playmakers to hide.

Two bad fumbles and an absolutely unforgivable no dummy half error...THAT's the stuff that irks the fans.

Went further behind with one man advantage, makes it pretty hard to win from here with the no frills tactics in the wet.

A pass mark if we can make it close by full time.

SAP58

Juniors
They actually look pretty good to me, they are staying in the grind. One try will turn this.
I thought if we could get across the line before half time it could make up for a lot of disappointing errors we continue to make. If we don’t score a meat pie first in the 2nd half I think it is all over considering the conditions and the gummies have the wind

BankstownDragon

Juniors
Our new coach has got a lot to fix with this rabble of a team.

Added to our defence issues that have been a constant problem is the fact that our forwards are simply not up to it.

Technically we are terrible defensively and our forwards have very little heart.

God help us!

BankstownDragon

Juniors
Our new coach has got a lot to fix with this rabble of a team.

Added to our defence issues that have been a constant problem is the fact that our forwards are simply not up to it.

Technically we are terrible defensively and our forwards have very little heart.

God help us!

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Half time - Dragons

Possession - 44%
Completion rate - 76%
Nearly 200 less run metres
140 less pcm
8 less tackle breaks
Almost 40 less passes
82 more tackles made
8 more missed tackles
7 errors to 2

Cannot win any game with those numbers.

goldiesaintz

Juniors
Gents is there something wrong with this forum at the moment with all the double posts appearing ? I don’t need twice the pain .
Gents is there something wrong with this forum at the moment with all the double posts appearing ? I don’t need twice the pain .

Mate, can you say that again?
Mate, can you say that again?

Latest posts