What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 vs Broncos

Charlie124

First Grade
In that case i can only hope Henry is done with the Hegarty experiment, hope he's gotten it out of his system

Canard

Immortal
Well when do you do it? Or you just dont once the game is over the jibes stop?

You can do it whenever you want to, but if you come into the Cowboys section, you cant expect to call Cowboys fans wankers and not be called out for it.

Ghoulies

Bench
:lol:
Nice try again.
And again that is pretty p*ssweak and comes off making you look like a creepy stalker instead of witty and quick - Which I assume was your goal.
Getting pissy again, Shorty? You've talked sh*t all week in our forum, got beaten on the field, had a bit of a cry, and now you've followed it up days after the fact. Regardless of whether you think I'm being witty and quick, you look like a wanker.

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
LOL I'm not pissy you're trying to rile me up and failing miserably at it.
And love, I'm not the one that looks like a wanker....

Shorty

Staff member
Pardon me for sticking up for myself when somebody personally attacks me.
Next time you guys do the same - I expect a full wanker declaration!

Charlie124

First Grade
Shorty, im sorry but you've been carrying on like a spoilt child ever since you were made a Mod. The 'holier than thou' attitude (particularly in this forum) is wearing very thin. A lot of the time you seem to think that your opinions are more important than some of the other posters, particularly those who you dissagree with.

Youve already locked a thread just because of two guys carrying on with a running joke about Hegarty that you didnt like (hint: that thread/joke would have died off long before you chucked your tantrum if you hadn't kept giving them fuel to keep going).

Dave I'm not in the mood for this crap.
And either are the rest of the Cows fans, all they need coming in here is to see that...
Seriously, drop it.

This post right here is a prime example.

Shorty

Staff member
Oh please that's an excuse to attack me,if you have a personal vandetta against me don't try to hide behind the mods are evil line.
I closed the thread because attacks were getting out of hand - And it was appreciated by quite a few posters.

It would be appropriate to know what you're talking about before shooting off your mouth, if you had prefered that stay open then a pm would have sufficed instead of acting like a keyboard hero in here attacking me for something that really appears petty to me.

Last edited:

Charlie124

First Grade
Oh please that's an excuse to attack me,if you have a personal vandetta against me don't try to hide behind the mods are evil line.
I closed the thread because attacks were getting out of hand - And it was appreciated by quite a few posters.

It would be appropriate to know what you're talking about before shooting off your mouth, if you had prefered that stay open then a pm would have sufficed instead of acting like a keyboard hero in here attacking me for something that really appears petty to me.

I dont have a problem with any other mods because they dont carry on like children when people dissagree with them. So there is no "hiding behind the mods are evil line" its just you being a sook and throwing your toys out of the cot.

I didnt PM you about keeping the other thread open because i voiced my opinion in the thread itself when you first got cranky and threatened to close it.

It appears that im not the only one in here who's getting fed up with your "im the boss" attitude, maybe you should be worrying about that rather than who's throwing "attacks" your way.

Shorty

Staff member
I dont have a problem with any other mods because they dont carry on like children when people dissagree with them. So there is no "hiding behind the mods are evil line" its just you being a sook and throwing your toys out of the cot.
I didn't ask if you had a problem with another moderator but you enjoyed making out like I had gone on a power trip or whatever.
When the truth is I haven't changed and was like this before - Maybe now there's a bigger target on my head, as I said if you have a problem with me I daresay you would regardless.

I didnt PM you about keeping the other thread open because i voiced my opinion in the thread itself when you first got cranky and threatened to close it.
Yes you did and previously to that post you voiced a completely different opinion, so I was in the sh*t no matter what I did:?
I had quite a few requests to close it and also 'cyber bullying' was being accused of, and with the words being thrown around it was better off to be closed.
Did you seriously think I wanted that thread closed, it was the only active thread that has been in here for like 2 months!

That's great that in your opinion you thought it should stay open but, when matters get serious it needs to be moderated - What did you expect me to do:?

It appears that im not the only one in here who's getting fed up with your "im the boss" attitude, maybe you should be worrying about that rather than who's throwing "attacks" your way.
I think you mistake me for caring what you think - I don't and you've pretty much wasted a few posts just venting and shooting jibes at me...

If you have an issue with my moderating then pm Willow and take it up with him.
Otherwise move on.

Charlie124

First Grade
I didn't ask if you had a problem with another moderator but you enjoyed making out like I had gone on a power trip or whatever.

You didnt ask, you implied that i did by accusing me of using the "mods are evil line". mods = plural, i just said i dont have a problem with the other mods because they dont carry on like you do when other posters have different opinions. You're the only one.

When the truth is I haven't changed and was like this before - Maybe now there's a bigger target on my head, as I said if you have a problem with me I daresay you would regardless.

Thats strange because i never noticed it until you became a mod. probably because you didnt throw tantums, lock threads and carry on when you didnt have the power to do so. Im also not the first person to point this out.

Did you seriously think I wanted that thread closed, it was the only active thread that has been in here for like 2 months!

You were the one wanting to lock it because you were getting your panties in a bunch about Dave Q and the other bloke carrying on with the "Hegarty love" and you didnt pick up on the extremely obvious fact that they were only doing it because it was winding you up and you kept giving them fuel by getting mad at them. Then when a few others told you not to be a spoiled sport you agreed to keep it open, then locked it anyway.

I think you mistake me for caring what you think - I don't and you've pretty much wasted a few posts just venting and shooting jibes at me...

If you have an issue with my moderating then pm Willow and take it up with him.
Otherwise move on.

You obviously do, because you keep replying. If you didnt care you would have ignored me by now.

Anyway i've said what i wanted to say so you can either take it on board and try to let other people have their say or you can keep going how youre going and wind up moderating a forum where nobody respects you.

I wasnt planning on engaging in a childish debate with you over this so im sorry to the rest of the forum members here that i have contributed to the degradation of this thread.
My first post was simply to point out that while you and Ghoulies were trying to pin the "wanker" label on each other, you were both doing an equally good job of earning the title. Ianc seemed to agree with that.

Shorty

Staff member
I wasnt planning on engaging in a childish debate with you over this so im sorry to the rest of the forum members here that i have contributed to the degradation of this thread.
Yeah ok, I don't know what you were expecting when you called me a wanker.
Considering I'd said nothing to you in the thread and have barely in general.
Some people don't like being called names.

Like I said - If you have an issue with me or something contact Willow.
Otherwise going onto tangents like this makes things worse.

Last edited:

Charlie124

First Grade

Latest posts