What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 vs Warriors

jeffdragon

Bench
I will be interested who is in the pack and on tbe bench when the team comes out tomorrow .

I would like the pack to be
13 JDB
12 SUA
11 BIRD
10 WOODS
9 MACCA
8 MOLO
BENCH
SIMS
LAWRIE
BURGESS
MBYE
Maybe Molo might miss out on the 17 if he picks Lawrie or Kerr which are the old favourites.
BACKS PICK THEMSELVES.

Last edited:

Dragsters

First Grade
I will be interested who is in the pack and on tbe bench when the team comes out tomorrow .

13 JDB
12 SUA
11 BIRD
10 WOODS
9 MACCA
8 MOLO
BENCH
SIMS
LAWRIE
BURGESS
MBYE
Maybe Molo might miss out on the 17 if he picks Lawrie or Kerr which are the old favourites.
BACKS PICK THEMSELVES.

Agree.

I almost think the pack picks itself aswell.

The only variable being whether Sims or Su'a start with the other on the bench...

thebigredv

First Grade
Would like to see Billy Burns back in by round two.

I think we are onto something very special with him. Credit to Hook for that one.

And if Mbye is able to keep out Sullivan I feel that is a tragedy. Once fit, straight back in.

be55

Juniors
He needs to offload more..
I don't disagree...but he was still very good against Souths and i think Hook will start him and Woods in the run on...I thought Woods was surprisingly good as well...I wasn't expecting much but i thought he went very well...I think this pair will start the game and try to establish momentum in the middle and then have Molo and co come on and play off the back of that, with leg speed and drive, when the sting comes out of the game...Just my opinion.

denis preston

First Grade
Would like to see Billy Burns back in by round two.

I think we are onto something very special with him. Credit to Hook for that one.

And if Mbye is able to keep out Sullivan I feel that is a tragedy. Once fit, straight back in.
I think there is a danger that Bud playing utility/ hooker every game he still misses out on valuable experience in a position that he was made for , halfback. He will still learn a lot in CC and will eventually play at least half the season in NRL as a utility or in the halves when Hunt is representing or Hunt & Amone are injured or rested. That's the way I would play it but I am sure the coaches know what they are doing.

redv13

Bench
13 JDB
12 SUA
11 BIRD
10 WOODS
9 MACCA
8 MOLO
BENCH
SIMS
LAWRIE
BURGESS
MBYE
BACKS PICK THEMSELVES.
Swap Lawrie for Molo and that’s the pack. Looking good!!

BIG RIG

Juniors
Acc
Saw that. Likely I think then it will be Lawrie and Woods to start, Sua and Bird as back row, JDB at 13. Bench likely; Mbye, Mollo, Kerr, x?
According to online article Jack Gosiewski has bagged a bench spot

George Burgess supposedly was always starting in reggies to get his match fitness up

and Sims I’m assuming is still injured

Latest posts