What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1

BigBadEel

Juniors
Tigers supporters

We play you guys in round one in 2005

In a way I am happy as this game will be nothing more than a trial game for Parra, a warm up if you may.

I would have preferred a hard game first up against a more established team.

However as we have many new superstars playing for the mighty eels this easy game against you guys will give our new players time to gel.

At the very least give the game 100 % effort against us but even then it will be nothing more than a touch footy game for us.

See you in round one

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ :lol:

RifRaf

Juniors
Remind me of the scores from 2004 at Leichhardt and Parra Stadium and while your there don't forget the Sevens final as well...

I hope for your sake the mad spending spree your desperate coach and ceo went on does somewhat arrest your fall from grace because if it doesn't I expect to see morons like you slashing their wrists in dismay....

Run along now little one they've got 2 for 1 deals on the Kiddies meals at Parra Leagues... All you need to do now is find a friend.......

Mighty Tiger

Bench
BigBadEel said:
In a way I am happy as this game will be nothing more than a trial game for Parra, a warm up if you may.

Round 1 means nothing of course it will still be counted as a trial game

BigBadEel said:
I would have preferred a hard game first up against a more established team.

Well if the eels play true to form we should be able to sneak past a 50pt thrashing - a great way to start the year IMO :lol:

BigBadEel said:
However as we have many new superstars playing for the mighty eels this easy game against you guys will give our new players time to gel.

:lol: :lol: Superstars :lol: :lol:

Isn't it common practice for the eels to sign a new side every year - never fear I'm sure the players will do you proud in PL or JF like they normally do, and then will be looking for a new club the year after :lol:

BigBadEel said:
At the very least give the game 100 % effort against us but even then it will be nothing more than a touch footy game for us.

Don't the Eels play every game like it’s a game of "touch footy" (except against the Broncos) - good to see that with your post some things never change for the Eels and they will keep the tradition alive

New Side
Touch Footy Tactics
Smith and Fitzy bagging
Success in only PL and JF

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gus22

Juniors
BadSadEel,

Your club has to be the biggest chokers in the NRL (marginally ahead of the Rorters). Your desperate end of year shopping spree won't help you in 05. Your club is a circus run by clowns.

Roll up, roll up! Cumberland Capers presents the most farcical show on Earth.
See Smithy The Whiteboard Wielding Clown & Fitzy The Tyrannical Clown flush perfectly good money down the toilet. See the hearts of Parramatta fans crushed by round 10. Present your blue & gold flags to claim your complimentary box of matches.

BigBadEel

Juniors
Rifraf

You misinformed creature, read your facts before you make stupid comments like that & calling me a moron. I will not reply with insults as I as as a professional does not have to prove himself to anyone. I will not waste my breath on elaborating the facts but just be a good boy & support your joint venture club. They need all the support they can muster.

Anyway I will send you a coupon to collect your soup

Please note you cannot exchange the coupon for money, in case you want to donate it to save your grand stand.

Now be a good boy & suck on your thumb.

[-X [-X [-X [-X :music1:

RifRaf

Juniors
BigBadEel said:
Rifraf

I will not waste my breath on elaborating the facts
[-X [-X [-X [-X :music1:
What facts could you bring up? How many times did you beat us last year?

Stupid comments? Have a read of the tripe you vomited onto the forum champ! What a silly little preson you are, coming on here bagging us for what you hope might happen...

"Now be a good boy and suck on your thumb" Oh this really is kiddies hour now... I'm not going to go any further by way of insulting you as you obviously have some kind of handicap or you are still in primary school so it wouldn't be right...
All the best BIG BAD EEL.... By the way did you get inspiration for your name from Big Ted on Play School??

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
I can see it now: all of Parramatta's new recruits!

"here comes marshall... sidesteps the fat and slow and way out of form Riddel (why do you think St George dropped him?) and streaks away down field! Only Tahu to beat....

oh no! Tahu broke his leg again!"

Get back to us BigBadEel after round 1. Then start making your raving comments!

BigBadEel

Juniors
Rif raf

If you cannot take light hearted humour then go cry to daddy. This forum is one little outlet for me to have some fun. You fools take this too seriously

Oh by the way I am not a silly loser like you . I have a dual degree in accounting & law & I run my own accounting practice. Oh sorry for boasting

Also my friend I am far from little physically. Lets just say I played prop so stop making loose comments when you do not know who I am

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Magpie Nick

Juniors
RifRaf said:
By the way did you get inspiration for your name from Big Ted on Play School??

Could be Big Bird - he seems to squark like one[/quote]

But those two aren't bad at all, far from it. I think the main source of his insporation came from Coyote.

NZ Magpie

Juniors
Gee. We just get rid of Tigger and we come up with another drongo in Big Bad Eel. Maybe they are one and the same persons.

I hope I worded that correctly. Big Bad Eel, with the dual degrees, may pick me up on my bad grammer.

RifRaf

Juniors
BigBadEel said:
Rif raf

If you cannot take light hearted humour then go cry to daddy. This forum is one little outlet for me to have some fun. You fools take this too seriously

Oh by the way I am not a silly loser like you . I have a dual degree in accounting & law & I run my own accounting practice. Oh sorry for boasting

Also my friend I am far from little physically. Lets just say I played prop so stop making loose comments when you do not know who I am

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I'm shaking in my boots!!! Watch out for the big bad prop accountant everyone!!!!
Run away little man and worry about one of your other pathetic threads on the other forums...
You and Applesauce would make a great couple such simliar interests.... Both multiple shit posters:
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?p=1030711&highlight=#1030711
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?p=1030100&highlight=#1030100
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?p=1029951&highlight=#1029951
No doubt Big Bad Eel would enjoy being Applesauces' bitch...
BTW You must be great if you need to tell us so.......... And you call me a loser.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's fun for me too, making you look stupid (albeit easy) is a riot!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
BigBadEel said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats the biggest load of BS I have ever heard sook :lol: :lol: :lol: Everyone hates accountants anyway so you have now given us all confirmation that you are infact a loser :lol: :lol:

Interesting to see that he who throws stones shouldn't live in glass houses ;-)

BigBadEel said:

This comment alone would establish the mental level of this gerbil, better hurry up and turn the tele on BigBadEel because your about to miss you daily dose of High 5 you little pansy ;-)

aids

Bench
actually, this years trial was the only game parra has beaten us in a while.

so maybe having that trail would have been a good thing to parra.
anyway, knowing parra's coach, i bet tim-tam will be playing 2nd row and riddell will full back.

morrison will be playing PL.

BigBadEel said:
Big Bad Eel,
You are obviously either a child trying to sound like a big man or....a middle class man trying to act like he is upper-class.

tigerdan

Juniors
:lol: :lol: rif raf :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: take a bow mate.
his name isnt a copy of big bird or big ted!!
he likes fairytale's because his life's a big FAIRYTALE, aint that right BIG BAD WOLF i mean EEL :lol: