What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 (2005) Eels Vs Raiders

glockers

Juniors
Though I am from the Sharks I want to just add a cheerio.

Goleel who is a friend of mine wrote a brilliant piece. A 99 isn't common here. Well done. It was a great read.

Raiders you guys all put in a great effort. Eels obviously did too. I reckon you guys have to be two of the better teams this year. I always enjoy reading the work both sides produce. Keep it up!

thickos

First Grade
Well done Eels, too good on the day. I was surprised there was 20 points in it however.

Thanks for the marking and the word count info Dread. :)

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Wooo! Well done Eels... finding form at the right time of the season. Some great writing there from the Raiders as well, but it looks like you picked the wrong round to come up against us.

Thanks for the marking Dread and huge congrats to Gol on the 99 and MOTM; and a congrats to 1eyed as well, for another 90+ article.

1eyedeel

Juniors
Top work team. I think we can definitely go all the way! That's the highest score of the year. Congrats goleel on motm.

Goleel

Juniors
Cheers guys, I'm honoured to get such a good score, my first over 90 if I remember right, so thank you to Dread and everyone for the nice words. Glad you guys liked it, and I'm glad my Origin III agony can come to some good :)

Anyway, good work to both sides, hard luck Raiders, this was one heck of a match and its a shame someone had to lose it. To the mighty Eels, good to see us back on track after a couple of shaky weeks, let's boost into the finals on the back of this truly awesome effort.

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
Thanks for the quick marking Dread.

Big thanks to Raiders for a tough game. We knew we'd have to pull out a huge effort if we were going to get up over you guys.

Great game to all our players. Gol, how you manage to come up with a new idea every round and continue to come up with those big scores i'll never know. You're a genius, congrats!

Latest posts