What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Panthers V Storm

GongPanther

Referee
Here we find ourselves in a non familiar state of affairs. We have actually lost a match. LOL! First things that need addressing. The media are saying Penrith, storm, and daylight third. The players I hope are not reading or reading this tripe.

We need Tigers player Garner at this club right now, and if we can make a trade with the Tigers. Tago fits that bill which would be a fair swap and Garner can slot straight into our centre position ASAP. He played very well in a beaten outfit V Manly today, and will suit us very well in sorting out our centre problem as far as defense is concerned.

Anyways, the Storm are going to bring the best out of us, except that I don't think we will stand a chance with that backline deficiency of ours.

Edwards must be looking over his shoulder the way he has been misjudging at the fullback position. Last year he fluffed a kick from Parra, and again he showed himself up again yesterday.
It's going to be fun watching Edwards V Storm in how they'll target him.

The_Frog

First Grade
Edwards must be looking over his shoulder the way he has been misjudging at the fullback position. Last year he fluffed a kick from Parra, and again he showed himself up again yesterday.
It's going to be fun watching Edwards V Storm in how they'll target him.
It was one kick out of about 20. He must have lost it in the lights.

Iamback

Coach
Eddie blacker scored his 6th try in 9 games in nsw cup playing prop.Thats a good strike rate for a front rower.At 195cm and 116kg blacker is fit and firing at the moment perfect replacement for either salmo or Kenny.

He chased a grubber

point 2 we are fine for middles

Iamback

Coach
Sorensen will come back in.

no changes aside from that.

We will lose this which will then get changes that are needed done.

perfect timing before the development guys can play

DinkyDi

Juniors
Sorensen will come back in.

no changes aside from that.

We will lose this which will then get changes that are needed done.

perfect timing before the development guys can play
Wow? We won two games, out of three, against the storm, including the one that matters.

Iamback

Coach
If Staff are disrupted again, might be difficult.

This time last year

We conceded 60 points
This year 110

Our defence coach is out for a week. So can't work on it.

Positives are Ivan won't change a winning team. 2 losses in a row means the bench gets fixed... possibly a few other tweeks

Panfa

Juniors
He chased a grubber

point 2 we are fine for middles
Fine lol Kenny and salmon couldn't bend a straw.How many tries has leota or fisher scored I know 1st grade is much harder than nsw cup but you have to put yourself In a position to score those.

CCJohnC

Juniors
This time last year

We conceded 60 points
This year 110

Our defence coach is out for a week. So can't work on it.

Positives are Ivan won't change a winning team. 2 losses in a row means the bench gets fixed... possibly a few other tweeks
Not quite the same team lineup.

Iamback

Coach
Fine lol Kenny and salmon couldn't bend a straw.How many tries has leota or fisher scored I know 1st grade is much harder than nsw cup but you have to put yourself In a position to score those.

NSW Cup have poor 2nd rowers.

Wallace has them playing up the middle. It goes wide from a kick or they play off Luke or Hopgood

Iamback

Coach
Not quite the same team lineup.

True but injuries have been light compared to others.

Cowboys have conceded 113
We have 110

There is no way they are as good as us in defence. So roster needs a tweek or the attitude.

Either way a couple of losses gets it done

murraymob

Coach
There predicting rain over the weekend .that would hurt them more than us.Remis smith there center just tore a pec so he will be out

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think Scotty S will come in for Kenny.

Personally I'd like to see Luke in for Salmon. (but I don't think that will happen.)

So Luke, SS, Lenui, Eisehuth....(sp)

murraymob

Coach
I think Scotty S will come in for Kenny.

Personally I'd like to see Luke in for Salmon. (but I don't think that will happen.)

So Luke, SS, Lenui, Eisehuth....(sp)
Kenny will stay as he is back up for api .sorrenson in for. EISENHUTH .personally I would go EISENHUTH salmon out sorrenson hopgood in

Latest posts