What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Panthers V Storm

Iamback

Coach
Trying to cover for every possible injury is foolish. He hasn't learned his lesson from May.
Critter and Api cover 1-7, just pick any second rower and trust them to defend at centre if needed. Salmon isn't good enough to be out there

where is this 2nd rower though?

Panfa

Juniors
Still has Kenny and Salmon.
Can someone explain to me the love affair cleary has with these 2 blokes seriously.1 guy can only cover hooker and he doesn't even cover hooker the other guy is an average Joe at best and doesn't have a preferred position.

BxTom

Bench
Not really. It's pretty obvious which team will provide a better platform and support for their 5/8.
Good halves improve a team. Reynolds to Broncos for instance. Burton is a good player but lacks the experience. Luai is lacking form at present and having new centre and winger is likely affecting his game, but Luai has runs on the board and , when in form, a better player than Burton - by a country mile.

Panfa

Juniors
As I had said before little change as change for change's sake does not work.
I know we have a 8 and 1 record but if you can strengthen a team than why not do it,we are playing the storm not the knights or dogs.Melbourne will welcome back kamikamica and we have Kenny nice.

Iamback

Coach
I know we have a 8 and 1 record but if you can strengthen a team than why not do it,we are playing the storm not the knights or dogs.Melbourne will welcome back kamikamica and we have Kenny nice.

Ivan is trying to counter what Brandon Smith does off the bench with Kenny

Crashtest

Juniors
Bellamy lost that game with his bench, we didn't win it
All you can do is beat the team put in front of you, and the Panthers did exactly that. That comment just undermines what the Panthers achieved last season on their way to winning the Premiership.

The Storm won a record 19 straight games last season, yet the Panthers rose up to the challenge and were the ones who knocked them out of winning the premiership. Enough said.

Latest posts