What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 panthers v titans

Michael Matral

Juniors
In the lead up to tonight's game, I'm watching the Dragons play and our ex Billy boy is up to his old tricks. I really enjoyed watching his angular running lines and country boy passion for the game..but those errors that cruelled his time with us are causing issues for the Dragons...without them, he's a real prospect..

Kilkenny

Coach
Magic round was farcical I’m afraid. We are going to kill the very thing that makes the game what it is. How can you not enjoy a 48-12 win. I struggled watching that, didn’t enjoy watching it, in one round they’ve managed to ruin what rugby league is all about. More send offs and players on report in 1 round that you would get in an entire season. Liam Martin classic fend ruled foul play so we rub out one of the tries if the season. Unbelievable.

Kilkenny

Coach
Magic round was farcical I’m afraid. We are going to kill the very thing that makes the game what it is. How can you not enjoy a 48-12 win. I struggled watching that, didn’t enjoy watching it, in one round they’ve managed to ruin what rugby league is all about. More send offs and players on report in 1 round that you would get in an entire season. Liam Martin classic fend ruled foul play so we rub out one of the tries if the season. Unbelievable.

forby

Juniors
Sivo will never score another try if that is the standard.
One of the best tries of the season disallowed for a regulation fend to the chest.

forby

Juniors
One of the best tries of the season disallowed for a regulation fend to the chest.

forby

Juniors

Panfa

Juniors
Magic more like tragic round sin bins send off's on report what a joke.Fancy denying us the try of the yr for an elbow to the chest.

betcats

Referee
Nathan kicked 8/8 tonight, he’s got his goal kicking back to elite standard.

Our entire left side was very quiet tonight, Luai, burton in particular, nice to see we can still score points without out best attacking side doling most of the scoring.