What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 - Sharks vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 15th May 5:30pm @Suncorp Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Well, with all the Reynolds stuff this week, the game against the Sharks has become even more important. It becomes a real test of our mental strength this game. Not only do we need to bounce back from a big loss, we will find out where Reyno and the squads heads are at now that it's confirmed Adam is leaving.

Very important game. Win the mental battle and thus, win the game and it'll be a very good result after two tough weeks fro different reasons.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wayne speaks highly of Reyno in today’s presser and how much we missed him last week and he realised it when he was back out barking the team around at training. He said the star players can’t do what they do without Reyno helping contribute.

callmack1

Staff member
Feels like a lifetime ago we last played due to the long turn around but the wait is over ladies and gentlemen! Game day is finally here once again! It's Magic Round and let's hope we can produce some magic against a desperate Cronulla Sharks side tonight. Normally, based on where the two sides are on the ladder, you wouldn't look at this as a big game but because of what happened last week, it's massive. A very important game in the context of our Season. We really need to bounce back and show that last week was a blip in the radar and show that we can get back on track. We're going to find out how mentally strong our team is tonight not only because of last week but also because of all the Reynolds stuff in the lead up to this game. Crucial that we turn it around!!

It's not going to be easy against a Sharks side that is equally desperate. They were also hammered last week so will be extremely fired up to bounce back too and we need to be ready for that. Cronulla always seem to save their best for us and we never have an easy game against them. I expect that to continue tonight. They may be missing a few stars but they still have plenty of stars out there and on their day, they are capable of competing. I think the forward battle is the key tonight because with all the injuries, that's where our two sides are the strongest. Whoever wins that goes a long way to getting the two points.

For us, as I said, we simply must bounce back tonight. There is not other option. That all starts with defence and that will be the key area of focus tonight. We just have to block up all the holes and sort it out, can't leak like we did last week. I want to see the forwards stand up tonight too. They were almost non-existant last week so I'm expecting those boys to make amends. I want to see us be clinical as well. After starting the year well in this area, the completion rate has fallen away and we need to rectify that tonight.

I know we're still missing a few but that is no excuse. Turn up and get the job done in a must win game. I'm ready, let's bring the Magic!!!

Jim Rockford

Bench
We can't take the Sharks lightly, but after last week I'm sure all our guys are looking to show that they are much better than that. Reyno back to guide them around the park should see us get home. i saw quite a few Souths jerseys in the crowd last night so we should have a good portion of the crowd on our side. Also no injuries are a must as we've got a tough game against Penriff next week.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Well it’s that time of week again game day is here. It has felt like an age since we last played. We simply have to turn up with the right attitude from the start tonight is must win in my eyes we must get back on track. It will all start with doing the little things right the big one being our completion rate and we need to stop the offloads DONT LET THEM OFFLOAD AND SHOW SOME LINE SPEED!!! Cronulla always seems to give us a tough run for our money and they’ll be absolutely desperate tonight so we can’t afford to give silly penalties away and find ourselves in the sin bin.

SO RABBITOHS MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS EVERYONE ON YOUR FEET AT 5:29PM GLORY GLORY LETS GO AND LIGHT UP MAGIC ROUND AND LETS GO AND GET THESE SHARKS AND BRING HOME THE VERY VALUABLE 2 COMPETITION POINTS!!

FOR THOSE WHO WILL BE AT THE GAME THOSE BUNNIES MEMBERS AND FANS THAT LIVE IN QLD MAKE SURE TO GET THE SOUTH SYDNEY CHANT GOING!!!

Travitoh

First Grade
Don't build this game up to be more than what it is. It's a team with premiership aspirations vs a team in disarray. Hold them out early and even put a few points on them and they'll put up little fight for the remainder of the contest. Souths 13+.

Latest posts