What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 V Souths

Frank Facer

First Grade
I am in 2 tipping comps at different TAB's and have two entries in each comp. One entry is my tips and the other entry just goes the favourites. lol I got a perfect round last week with my tips and the favourites got 7 right. I am 3 games off the lead in one comp.

This week I tipped Nth Qld, Penrith, Parra, Warriors, Melbourne, Brisbane, Saints and Canberra. I have got the same a Vossy and Steve Renouff.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I have tipped us ever week this year. I think we started favourites in every game this year, except against Brisbane in the first round.

Walpole

Juniors
This will be a tough game. For mine, Souths are a top 6 team with strong forwards, a brilliant hooker (opposite his rival for Origin), good halfback and some excellent outside backs. Sam Burgess missed the last game and is up against his old sparring partner Graham and Inglis will be out for revenge after Aitken embarrassed him last time. This one might be our biggest test so far.

ouryears

Bench
This will be a tough game. For mine, Souths are a top 6 team with strong forwards, a brilliant hooker (opposite his rival for Origin), good halfback and some excellent outside backs. Sam Burgess missed the last game and is up against his old sparring partner Graham and Inglis will be out for revenge after Aitken embarrassed him last time. This one might be our biggest test so far.
Most likely will be a bit test.
We should win by 8-12 points if we play to 95% of our best.
Ball control needs to be better too.

If we perform under 95%, rabbits have enough to hurt us.

Hopefully guys will be focused with SOO places on the cards for them they need to deliver.

Any team that has Inglis, Johnstone, Reynolds, Gagai, Angus C & the Burgess Boys in good form is going to be a hand full for Saints.

We have the cattle to win this one if the team is well prepared emotionally and tactically.

Saints by 4 in a nail biter !!!!!!!!!!!!

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Any team that has Inglis, Johnstone, Reynolds, Gagai, Angus C & the Burgess Boys in good form is going to be a hand full for Saints.

We have the cattle to win this one if the team is well prepared emotionally and tactically.

Saints by 4 in a nail biter !!!!!!!!!!!!
knights exposed souffs edge defense. and they're also soft through the middle. saints by 16

hazzbeen

Bench
The Wabbits are playing great entertaining footie, they have plenty of stars. This will be a Cracker Jack game. Don’t care what the final score is as long as we win.
Hewi that's their biggest problem , they think they are all stars . Except for a couple of them they don't like doing it tough so if we toughen up and stand our ground we will beat them ....

blacksafake

First Grade
Agree,
I'm actually prepared for a loss(hope i'm wrong) as i think mentally the boys just may be a bit flat after their last 2 big games.Make no mistake souths will have been waiting for this game, especially GI & Sam.Indigenous round also brings the best out in them.Lets just hope for no injuries.

Galeforce

Bench
This will be an interesting clash of the forwards, more so with ' forearm ' Burgess returning for the Rabbits. If there is any one that he is afraid of then it is our man James Graham, who taught him in the '14 G.Final how it was really done in the trenches .

LOL

James Graham taught Sam what in the 2014 GF ?
As I recall , they clashed heads , which broke Sams cheekbone.
Are you saying that was a deliberate act from Graham?
If not , what was the lesson ?

as I recall , Sam played on and Souths won the GF and Sam was judged best player on the field.

Normally I ignore idiot comments , however could not help myself on this one.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
A little.
But if storm can only score 3,
it won't be enough to stop us.

Also it will be fixed i am pretty certain.

And... our 4 tries showed the blueprint for beating the Storm.

Yes, grab an opposition player by the nuts, and a gap the size of the Red Sea will open!

Whoever would've thought that?

ouryears

Bench
Yes, grab an opposition player by the nuts, and a gap the size of the Red Sea will open!

Whoever would've thought that?
Don't think that was the way it happened, nor do the match officials or post match reviews.

Officially an accident

And we know... every referee, official AND the nrl will side with the Storm given HALF a chance.

Therefore, it is obvious it was an accident, if he actually even did touch Smith.

From evidence i have seen, Smith tried to milk a penalty like the proven cheat most of us know he is, (And a grub) and it backfired in his face.

If he was touched, it was certainly no grab, it was a touch, and it would not have hurt a fly let alone a set of balls.

Smith is an actor, a cheat and a grub.

Each of these is proven, it's not just a theory.

Storm players saw him in pain and they were too tired or lazy to quickly plug the hole in the marker area.

Poor play from a rapidly decaying dynasty.

If I was their coach I would kick their arses for not plugging the hole that McInnes scored through.

#34/14 we won

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Don't think that was the way it happened, nor do the match officials or post match reviews.

Officially an accident

And we know... every referee, official AND the nrl will side with the Storm given HALF a chance.

Therefore, it is obvious it was an accident, if he actually even did touch Smith.

From evidence i have seen, Smith tried to milk a penalty like the proven cheat most of us know he is, (And a grub) and it backfired in his face.

If he was touched, it was certainly no grab, it was a touch, and it would not have hurt a fly let alone a set of balls.

Smith is an actor, a cheat and a grub.

Each of these is proven, it's not just a theory.

Storm players saw him in pain and they were too tired or lazy to quickly plug the hole in the marker area.

Poor play from a rapidly decaying dynasty.

If I was their coach I would kick their arses for not plugging the hole that McInnes scored through.

#34/14 we won

Who knew my 'piss taking' writing skills were THAT good?

I surprise myself every day.

Latest posts