What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 | v Warriors | Mt Smart | Sat May 12 5:30pm (Sydney)

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Oh man, now I really feel like our victory wasn't deserved. I admit it guys, you have the toughest bunch of forwards around and the Warriors are useless and won't make the 8.

:lol:

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Typical TT not knowing any facts, how is FPN recovering from his broken jaw that he recieved against the Warriors TT?? :sarcasm:

Meth

Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist is a poor man's El Diablo. And El Diablo is a poor man.

Ozzy

First Grade
Lillyman was pretty concerned. Guess they'd already blown the penalty, so play on ?
Ozbash it wasn't up to the Warrior players and it wasn't about the penalty. Its about players health. The refs should have had a look at Mini.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
More to the point why don't you warriors f**k off to your own forum.

Meth you're a very very poor version of what you were back on TFS boards so f**k off!

hitman82

Bench
Ozbash it wasn't up to the Warrior players and it wasn't about the penalty. Its about players health. The refs should have had a look at Mini.

This is a fair point. I'm sure I've seen incidents where a player has been destroyed in a tackle, fumbled the ball while getting up semi-conscious, play has been stopped and a replacement player comes in to play the ball. I believe this is what should have happened with Mini. The guy was KO'd and play should have been halted.

and :lol: at newbies telling people where they can and can't post...

Fast Eddie

First Grade

Meth you're a very very poor version of what you were back on TFS boards so f**k off!

Because you guys whinging the house down about the refs despite been given a try that they have since come out and said was the wrong decision is extremely entertaining:lol:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach

Unfortunately the whole "can't look away from a car-crash" thing applies here.

Prior to this weekend's game I don't think the Warriors fans here had much of a history of loitering in other forums or any real idea of the absolute stench that emanated from this place. All you kids have to do is stop being the sorriest pack of pissweak merkins on leagueunlimited and we'll all pack up and go home. Remedy your collective shitness and you'll no longer be entertaining. Deposing Tony Toni Tone as your spiritual leader would probably be a good start.

Mt druitt would be Livin it up for them TT. Bidwill is home to the sheep shagger

The local Maori population under 18 have set up their own little gang called the crips, wearing blue, sitting outside the pub like gronks because they're not of age :lol:

I'm sure it's the same out west. Dumb as dog shit the kiwis are. Thankfully they get on the bus and piss off back to the ghetto in the other district so we don't have to deal with them until Friday. Go to the city there they are, get off the night rider back home at 5am and there they are :lol:

Latest posts