What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 versus the Titans

denis preston

First Grade
sorry crush cant agree with you there, sullivan has been touted as the future 7 and should be there, agree hunt is probably our best player but he is a better 9 than 7 as has been proved at soo level, let our future 7 and 6 build instead of smashing sullivan up in the forwards
AND a player on a million a year should accept where the coach tells him to play and not get sooky about it be it either 9 or 6. Who knows, Hunt may prefer 9 without the extra burden of being the playmaker.

justadragon

Bench
today i hope we bounce back after last week, im excited to see how our young guns will go but maybe the playing conditions will restrict those wonderful combinations that we are hoping to see. my point here is whilst we believe that sullivan is our best option at 9, i dont but some do and they are entitled to their opinion, still all the wonderful highlights from the 3 amigos was sullivan playing at 7, i think having him there at 9 restricts his playmaking ability and fails to set amone alight.. All in all regardless of where they play may we see that excitement factor that we all crave and hopefully a win dragons !!!!

kit66

Bench
The Titans will have a completely different backline to the one that the Rorters tore apart last week but luckily no Fifita to worry about. They have some decent forwards but their backs have been awful all year.
The Titans have only had the 2 wins so far against the Warriors and Wests and both by only 2 points.
I think our pack, led by 250 gamer Moose will win the game in the middle and our backs, especially Suli, Lomax and Mbye should put the icing on the cake. We need a break out game here and I'm hoping Sullivan can provide the spark that we've been missing.

Saints 11+

SAP58

Juniors
I hope our forwards watched how committed the Broncos forwards were in defence last night. Defend like that & the rest will look after itself.

mickeylane

Bench
We are facing 3 unpredictable sides Mickey, which make them all dangerous, we are capable of either putting a score on all of them or having one put on us. I'm just taking one game at a time for the moment.
Amazing how we must be one of the very few teams in the NRL that boast a starting pack full Of SOO and Australian Reps - all 5 starting forwards have either played, playing SOO or for Australia and if you throw Hunt in at Hooker it’s an all rep pack yet for some reason we are not dominating…
Hook over to you !

Last edited:

justadragon

Bench
Anyway, Hunt ain’t moving so it’s a pointless debate.
Question is, do you want Sullivan playing 9 or McCulloch?
Hoping Sullivan kills it tonight and McCulloch is not seen again.
yep, nothing we say on here makes any difference to where they play, so lets just agree to disagree and wish the boys all the best regardless of where they play, go the dragons !!

kit66

Bench
i thought that was on the cards with sloan coming in at 1, not quite the conditions for any of them , lets hope they put their best foot forward

I thought going with 4 forwards on the bench would be a good idea in the wet and Bud at rake a good option for our attack but Hook goes and changes it last minute. I wouldn't have thought this a good game to re-introduce Sloan, not on a wet, heavy track. Strange call.

Latest posts