What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 versus the Titans

justadragon

Bench
I thought going with 4 forwards on the bench would be a good idea in the wet and Bud at rake a good option for our attack but Hook goes and changes it last minute. I wouldn't have thought this a good game to re-introduce Sloan, not on a wet, heavy track. Strange call.
yea mate tend to agree, there was a write up yesterday saying how sloan was going to be coming into the side, i guess all we do now is wish him all the best and hope he has a blinder and retains his spot

Banger

Juniors
I thought going with 4 forwards on the bench would be a good idea in the wet and Bud at rake a good option for our attack but Hook goes and changes it last minute. I wouldn't have thought this a good game to re-introduce Sloan, not on a wet, heavy track. Strange call.
Sloan is fleet of foot on any surface.

kit66

Bench
yea mate tend to agree, there was a write up yesterday saying how sloan was going to be coming into the side, i guess all we do now is wish him all the best and hope he has a blinder and retains his spot

Yeah I hope he has a blinder and keeps his spot. Hope he can replicate his great form from KOE cup and get us some points.
We may see Sloan, Amone, Feagai and Sullivan all on the field at the same time tonight, that's pretty awesome !

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I hope the youngens play well and we have a good win. If they don't play to their potential tonight there will be excuses about the playing conditions etc but at the end of the day the onus is on them to show they're good enough tonight.

Let's go fellas, dragons by 14

Latest posts