What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs Warriors

I guess the only hope is the Warriors won last week and they should be favourites this week and the majority will tip them.
We all know how they perform when everybody backs them.

mxlegend99

Referee
Warriors by 10.

Outside of Cleary, DWZ, Kikau, JFH and Tamou you will doubt our players even tried.

Panfa

Juniors
Both teams have cost me in my tipping comp i dont know whos worse its a 50/50 the home ground advantage might make me lean towards penrith but with no real confidence.

mxlegend99

Referee
We have beaten the Warriors in 9 of our last 11, and they are 3-6 themselves, playing away. If we don't win this, something is very wrong.
Mate there's a lot wrong. I don't see us beating Warriors or anyone else. Since that Souths game our attitude has turned to shit. Warriors are a hell of alot better than us.

Kilkenny

Coach
Mate there's a lot wrong. I don't see us beating Warriors or anyone else. Since that Souths game our attitude has turned to shit. Warriors are a hell of alot better than us.

They were very impressive on the weekend. If they play anywhere near to how they played against the Dragons we are no chance on our current form..

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Its the Warriors and us anything is possible.
A. We will either get thrashed in the first half and come from behind to steal a win.
B. They will thrash us in both halves.
C. We will lead at half time, have rousing HT speech by Cleary and lose badly in the second half.
D. Both sides will play a shitty low quality match that will frustrate their fans and the Panthers will win last minute to paper over the cracks.