What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 Cowboys v Knights

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
You might laugh but you and the rest of the Cowboys fans not only bullied Hegs, but Dave as well. You guys are missing Hegs badly and crowd numbers are suffering as a result.

When Hegs returns from injury he'll have to slot into the centres and push Ash Graham out to the wing.

Good luck for this weekend and here's hoping for a speedy Hegs return.
Where does one get a drug that would make oneself so delusional?

African Monkey

First Grade
We've won the last 2-3 games. Hegarty hasn't played. Coincidence?
Before he got injured you guys had won 3 in a row and Hegs played a massive part in those victories which included arguably the best defensive display I've ever seen from anyone in the Manly win. You guys miss him badly.

Big Pete

Referee
Gidley > Bowen
McManus > Farrar
Sau > Graham
Lulia < Tonga
Uate > Williams
Rogers > Burns
Mullen < Thurston
Taufua > Tronc
De Gois > Payne
Houston > Scott
Simpson > Webb
Taia > Bolton
Hilder < O'Donnell

Ndaira > Watts
Karawana < Southern
Fa'aoso > Kafusi
Wicks > Tamou

Newcastle is such a one man team.

Deadset. :lol:

Despite the unncessary nature of Charlie's response I can understand where the guy's coming from and I agree with his ironic sentiment. In no uncertain terms did he lable the Knights of 2009 a one man team and rightfully so. Case closed get over it.

I'm really looking forward to this game though. Both sides have been overlooked by the vast majority of Rugby League supporters despite their entertaining brand of football and I believe after Monday Night those supporters will be questioning whether or not they can compete against either side.

In the end I went with the Cowboys. I get the impression Newcastle are playing to the best of their ability and unfortunately they won't be able to keep that level of intensity up and in North Queensland it's always hard to stay focussed. The Cowboys on the other hand have a lot of improvement left in them and after last weeks confidence boosting win I believe Monday night will be their plateau.

Either way, best of luck both sides on Monday Night!

African Monkey

First Grade
Alright you can keep that opinion if you like...
You know it's true. Hegs will play a massive part if you guys are going to go all the way this year. It's a massive shame that he had to get injured but I can assure you Cowboys fans that Hegs will be back to his best when he returns.

Shorty

Staff member
Remember AM, this is a thread about the Cows Vs Knights...and Hegarty isn't on the current line up....

Joker's Wild

Coach
This is the most pointless game thread ever :lol:

Let the footy do the talking people and leave the Cowgirl fans alone

Talanexor

Juniors
Back on topic...

Does anyone have any late mail regarding Gidley? I heard a rumour he's got a knee infection and might not play tonight.

I'm hopeful the Cowboys can sneak home anyway, but I'd be a lot more confident of it if Gidley was ruled out.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Still pretty speccy at the moment but all the signs are pointing to him being a late exclusion.

Not good for the Blue and Reds