What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Eels

age.s

First Grade
DWZ was completely checked out on Friday. Almost anyone in the NRL would have been an upgrade.

That said he's going to go somewhere else and absolutely murder it. It's going to be gross.

Panfa

Juniors
Definitely no to lichaa and thompson we already have small slow wingers dont need anymore midgets.I think next season we will see guys like mcgrady fitzgibbon laurie all pushing for fullback wing and centre positions.

unKwn

Juniors
Thompson gives absolutely 100% every game no matter how things are going and is near error free....who do you have that that's a downgrade from right now?
on current form yes most wingers would be an upgrade from dwz, but overall dwz is way ahead of thompson. he’s definitely faster and more aggressive, and a nz representative/captain. he was killing it last year. dwz and waqa also had a solid combo going in 2016. we know dwz is capable of a lot more than thompson.

GongPanther

Referee
struggle to get 15k at the old stadium probably being a thursday night,

already over 5k GA tickets sold in the Sterling stand alone - behind the post north side (doesnt include the bottom tier terrace which gets filled up).

Will be surprised if we don't get well over 22k

Hopefully some of you Penrith fans come and check it out
What is the price of beer, and is it light beer only?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Fui must have pictures of Ivan doing something terrible.

How he makes the team over Sele is beyond me.

GongPanther

Referee
So, because we are playing the Eels, this might be the tonic for the players to snap out of whatever they are going through.

If you have a look at this run on side on paper, it's absolutely surreal that we find ourselves at the bottom of the ladder.

I'm not too fussed about making the finals, as that chance will vastly shorten when we play the top 4 sides.

Our main objective is to take each game week by week, and then avoiding the wooden spoon will take care of itself.

We play to our full potential, we win by 13+. We suck as usual, Parra by 30.

Last edited:

DrStange

Juniors
Definitely no to lichaa and thompson we already have small slow wingers dont need anymore midgets.I think next season we will see guys like mcgrady fitzgibbon laurie all pushing for fullback wing and centre positions.
Jayden Brailey ?