What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Eels

franklin2323

Immortal
DWZ was completely checked out on Friday. Almost anyone in the NRL would have been an upgrade.

That said he's going to go somewhere else and absolutely murder it. It's going to be gross.

His whole year has been dreadful

I don't think he is capable of sustained form. He is too error prone and a hot head

age.s

First Grade
His whole year has been dreadful

I don't think he is capable of sustained form. He is too error prone and a hot head

Friday was different though. His problem has always been losing control and going too hard. He looked broken on Friday. It wasn't 'normal' even for bad DWZ.

Panfa

Juniors
I read somewhere that the younger brailey brother signed a extended 3yr deal hea the better one long term cronulla want to lock down meaning the older brother who only has a yr left can test the market if he wants to

Abacus

Juniors
I read somewhere that the younger brailey brother signed a extended 3yr deal hea the better one long term cronulla want to lock down meaning the older brother who only has a yr left can test the market if he wants to
This is my understanding too. Blayke extended to 2022, Jayden off contract end of 2020. If he's on the market for 2020 (or sooner) I'd be making a play hoping Sharks retain some of the cost for 2020 at least.

Abacus

Juniors
Disappointed to see RCG and Mansour back in the team. Ivan had the opportunity to send a clear message to the playing group and has soft-cocked it.

If DWZ had to be dropped, then play Aekins instead of Mansour.

Unfortunately at this stage in the season there are more important factors than winning the next game. Making players accountable for their performance and hungry to play NRL is paramount.

franklin2323

Immortal
Disappointed to see RCG and Mansour back in the team. Ivan had the opportunity to send a clear message to the playing group and has soft-cocked it.

If DWZ had to be dropped, then play Aekins instead of Mansour.

Unfortunately at this stage in the season there are more important factors than winning the next game. Making players accountable for their performance and hungry to play NRL is paramount.

I see it the same way. Finals gone so get these guys firing now so we don't have this same BS to start next year

betcats

Referee
Both have been dropped earlier. You can't drop everyone so I guess take it in turns

Yeah but Dallin has been more than dropped, he is gone obviously. There is more to this for sure, considering the factions there are id say its something to do with that.

age.s

First Grade
McKendry getting on the park is stunning news. Will be very interested to see how he goes in CC. Very genuine well wishes to him.

My god how we could use an in form McKendry right about now.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah but Dallin has been more than dropped, he is gone obviously. There is more to this for sure, considering the factions there are id say its something to do with that.

Sele and Hetherington both had similar happen and are still here

betcats

Referee
Sele and Hetherington both had similar happen and are still here

And there was more to both of their stories then we were told(which was nothing). Perhaps he will be back but there is certainly more to the story than just being dropped for form IMO.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I could make 15 litres of full strength for that.
Penrith logic, love it.

Roll your own ciggies, brew your own beer and moonshine.

Anyways picked the shyte hooker again, on the bright side Titans will lose too.

Maybe next week.

Latest posts