What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. Raiders

Bulldog Force

Referee
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=446149

Lafai returns!

2015can-main.jpg

1. Jack Wighton 2. Edrick Lee 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Sisa Waqa 5. Jordan Rapana
6. Blake Austin 7. Mitchell Cornish
8. Paul Vaughan 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Frank Paul Nuuausala 11. Josh Papalii 12. Iosia Soliola 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Kurt Baptiste 15. Jarrad Kennedy 16. David Shillington 17. Shannon Boyd

2015cby-second.jpg

1. Sam Perrett 2. Curtis Rona 3. Timoteo Lafai 4. Chase Stanley 5. Corey Thompson
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Tim Browne 16. Lloyd Perrett 17. Antonio Kaufusi
19. Danny Fualalo 22. Herman Essese

2015ref-red.png

Referees: Ashley Klein, Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Daniel Irvine

Holden Cup Under 20's R11
SUN 1:45PM | Raiders v Bulldogs @ GIO Stadium

VB NSW Cup R11
BYES | Mounties (CAN), Canterbury (CBY)​

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Lafai back. Graham no certain starter.

Interesting game ahead.

MarkC

Juniors
If we don't win this we may as well start making plans for 2016.

Yes we definitely need a win, but it is not the end of the season if we lose.

But it is getting to the stage where we can't afford to lose too many more and the players may also start to lose confidence.

Canberra are a good side but we also have a good side, and I am thinking that we will win.

I would not risk James Graham, if he is not 100%, he is to important.

I also think Reynolds/Mbye may be our best halves combo which will make it a strange situation if Hodkinson plays well for NSW.

SOO torpedoed our season last year, it would be funny if it gave us a boost this year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Graham and Stanley reportedly out, replacements TBC Sunday.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
We have incredible depth in our club....its still a very good looking team. There is no reason why we should lose this game even though the Raiders are at home and playing well.

It seems to be an attitude / confidence problem that is killing us at the moment. A couple of wins could really turn our season around.

MarkC

Juniors
I still think we are some chance although all things considered, the Raiders deserve to start favorites.
As I may have said earlier the effort in defense against the Roosters was very good.
I didn't think JG going off was the sole reason why we lost, but it we obviously have a much better record with him in the side.
The coach and players will know this is a critical game so the effort will be there, we still have enough good players to make a game of it.
You never know we may even get some luck ... that has happened before once this season.

legend

Coach
Canberra have a poor record against the Dogs and I don't expect us to win on Sunday, regardless of how many players you guys are missing.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I tipped the raiders, mainly because I'm leading the tipping Comp so it's the smart choice. If graham was playing I would have tipped the dogs. He makes such a difference.

I'm not happy mate, we should treat that like a loss.

From a coaching perspective I agree but from an entertainment point of view... well... need I say more haha.

There were a few positives to come out of this game I think. At least it showed our players had heart and could dig deep when they're running on empty.

Also I thought I saw a different dimension added to the team tonight, the backs were far more involved and we saw some of Josh Reynolds talent shinning through. I think with Graham, Klemmer, Kasiano we tend to play too much with the forwards and it really makes us predictable. We also tend not to score many points that way. We need to find an equilibrium of playing like a traditional team and being able to incorporate the ball playing abilities of our forwards at the same time.

lafai

Bench
I hope NSW win so they keep picking Hokko lol

Reynolds had a great game, was in everything at his kicking game was the best I've ever seen from him.
Mbye is lengths better than Hokko and is our future 7.
Tolman & Pritchard got through a ton of work and we really missed Franks go forward when he was on the bench.

Overall tho we need to improve our attitude toward defence. Still happy about the 4 points with the bye next week lol.

I hope NSW win so they keep picking Hokko lol

Reynolds had a great game, was in everything at his kicking game was the best I've ever seen from him.
Mbye is lengths better than Hokko and is our future 7.
Tolman & Pritchard got through a ton of work and we really missed Franks go forward when he was on the bench.

Overall tho we need to improve our attitude toward defence. Still happy about the 4 points with the bye next week lol.

You really think so? I mean Hokko hasn't been great this season but he's playing busted and the rest of the team has been shit.

It was honestly a great game. It was so refreshing to watch the Dogs play like a traditional team rather then watching the forwards hog the ball. Guys like Graham, Kasiano, Eastwood are great but I honestly they need to keep there head down and charge forward as hard as they can rather then worrying about play making.

Yes I too am happy about the 4 points lol. But more then that I was just happy to watch a great attacking game from the Dogs - something I haven't seen in a while!