What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs the Rabbitohs

chrisD

Coach
We should pick our best 17, and Leniu's spot shouldn't be debatable or be played around with.

I think we are going to roll them, but I hope at least we get good defensive practice out wide. Brian is likely to be up for more practice under the high ball too.

betcats

Referee
Capewell will come back, Martin back to the bench. Eisenhuth, Sorenson, Leniu and Hopgood will be fighting for the last two bench spots. I'd like to see hopgood go again tbh.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
We will belt them. Their right defence is poor Luai and Kiks will have a field day.

Capewell in for Hopgood will be the only change

snickers007

Juniors
Will be interesting to see what happens if May fails his concussion protocols. Does Kenny come onto the bench? Or do we bring Momirovski back in, and Burton to the bench?

Regardless of whether the official story re: Leniu is true or not, I think we have to play him in NSW Cup this weekend for fitness. I think Hopgood did his job against the Titans, but I'd be dropping him back for this week too. He has gotten his taste, and will get more chances during Origin and when injuries inevitably hit. But against the Rabbits, we need our best (fit) 17.

Bench:
May/Kenny/Burton
Eisenhuth
Martin
Sorenson

franklin2323

Immortal
Will be interesting to see what happens if May fails his concussion protocols. Does Kenny come onto the bench? Or do we bring Momirovski back in, and Burton to the bench?

Regardless of whether the official story re: Leniu is true or not, I think we have to play him in NSW Cup this weekend for fitness. I think Hopgood did his job against the Titans, but I'd be dropping him back for this week too. He has gotten his taste, and will get more chances during Origin and when injuries inevitably hit. But against the Rabbits, we need our best (fit) 17.

Bench:
May/Kenny/Burton
Eisenhuth
Martin
Sorenson

May plays alot of game time in the middle. So not sure Burton can cover that role so I think Kenny plays if May is out

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his squad to face South Sydney Rabbitohs at Apex Oval on Sunday.

Kurt Capewell returns to the starting side after being sidelined last week with a head knock, with Liam Martin dropping back to the bench.

The Panthers will wear the 2021 Home Jersey.

1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
2. Charlie STAINES - sponsored by Chemtools
3. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
4. Matt BURTON - sponsored by Hertz
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Granville PlastaMasta
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
7. Nathan CLEARY (c) - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by East Blaxland Butchery
9. Apisai KOROISAU - sponsored by Casella Express
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Hix Group
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
12. Kurt CAPEWELL - sponsored by MKJ Projects
13. Isaah YEO (c) - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans

14. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
15. Scott SORENSEN - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
16. Matt EISENHUTH - sponsored by Potter Automotive
17. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by El Gringos Locos
18. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Uphire
20. J'maine HOPGOOD - sponsored by Lonestar Rib House & Brews Penrith
21. Paul MOMIROVSKI - sponsored by You. Me. Brand. Now.

Panthers NSW Cup coach Peter Wallace has named his squad to face South Sydney Rabbitohs at Apex Oval on Sunday.

The Panthers are coming off the bye, following an incredible upset win over Newtown Jets, and are looking to continue their unbeaten start to the 2021 season.

1. Sunia TURUVA
2. Robert JENNINGS
3. Brent NADEN
4. Thomas JENKINS
5. Taylan MAY
6. Jaeman SALMON
7. Kurt FALLS
8. Spencer LENIU
9. Mitch KENNY
10. Billy TSIKRIKAS
11. Izack TAGO
12. John FAIUMU
13. Lindsay SMITH

14. Brendan HANDS
15. Jayden TANNER
16. Alec SUSINO
17. Eddie BLACKER
18. Anton IARIA
19. Arthur CRICHTON

Panthers Jersey Flegg coach Ben Harden has named his side to face South Sydney Rabbitohs at Ironmark High Performance Centre on Saturday.

The Panthers Jersey Flegg side is coming off the bye and is boosted by the return of a host of players who played NSW Cup in Round 9

1. Sadee Sub LABAN
2. Flynn ISAACS
3. Elone TAUFA
4. Immanuel TAGALOAMATUA
5. Ethan CLARK-WOOD
6. Niwhai PURU
7. Hayden BONANNO
8. Mavrik GEYER
9. Luke SOMMERTON
10. Liam HENRY
11. Hohepa PURU
12. Vito TEVAGA
13. Brad FEARNLEY

14. Connor MASON
15. Ilai TUIA
16. Sunita LOTOANIU
17. Valance HARRIS
18. Reece ALDERTON

WestyLife

First Grade
Panthers NSW Cup coach Peter Wallace has named his squad to face South Sydney Rabbitohs at Apex Oval on Sunday.

The Panthers are coming off the bye, following an incredible upset win over Newtown Jets, and are looking to continue their unbeaten start to the 2021 season.

1. Sunia TURUVA
2. Robert JENNINGS
3. Brent NADEN
4. Thomas JENKINS
5. Taylan MAY
6. Jaeman SALMON
7. Kurt FALLS
8. Spencer LENIU
9. Mitch KENNY
10. Billy TSIKRIKAS
11. Izack TAGO
12. John FAIUMU
13. Lindsay SMITH

14. Brendan HANDS
15. Jayden TANNER
16. Alec SUSINO
17. Eddie BLACKER
18. Anton IARIA
19. Arthur CRICHTON

Leniu starting prop. Guessing will play most of the game or push him as much as possible.

betcats

Referee
It's bizarre he could start any game (
Apart from maybe against Parra or Melbourne) in first grade for better results.

I was expecting him to push Leota for that starting spot but he’s nowhere near it. Not gonna give him a starting cause he needs to get fitter.