What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 - Rabbitohs vs Eels: Saturday 29th May 5:30pm @Stadium Australia

handyman2190

Bench
I saw he played on the wing, his best position imo.
His defence has deteriorated over the last few years,wing is probably his best posi now, taane milne needs high catching practice,if he had caught that ball sivo wouldnt score, in fact our performance under the high ball needs work,big time

southsport

First Grade
His defence has deteriorated over the last few years,wing is probably his best posi now, taane milne needs high catching practice,if he had caught that ball sivo wouldnt score, in fact our performance under the high ball needs work,big time
I don't blame Milne for that dropped ball the eels player hit him simultaneously.

NovoBunny94

Juniors
When you all watch bennets interview after the game check out the question about gagai.
On nrl360 hoops said gagai wanted to stay,he would sign soon,great news, in bennets interview he was asked how close was gagai to signing,he said he is not, are we stuffing this up by offering 1 year? Or is bennet recruiting for the broncos?
I firmly believe that until the second brisbane team is anounced bennet will be working at the broncos,he is the player whisperer sabotaging us,once he is gone he will try and plunder us.
Bennet said James Roberts wasn’t coming to the club either. Mind games

Latest posts