What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 - Rabbitohs vs Eels: Saturday 29th May 5:30pm @Stadium Australia

handyman2190

Bench
Tatola's tackle stats from the penrith game were one of the best with 100% tackle efficiency.
It was burgess arm grabbing and many misses,and sua not putting in , many trys went down that edge,hence sua dropped and burgess to the bench, im hearing host wont play but the revised 19man hasnt been adjusted.

southsport

First Grade
It was burgess arm grabbing and many misses,and sua not putting in , many trys went down that edge,hence sua dropped and burgess to the bench, im hearing host wont play but the revised 19man hasnt been adjusted.
I didn't see Host at training yesterday but if he was out surely he woudn't be in the 19 man squad?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well Rabbitoh members and supporters it’s once again time to FFIIRREEE UUUPPPP!!!

The boys need to lift tonight we need to get those 2 valuable points. It’s gonna be a tough tough game so we must start well it’s crucial the start. We all know we can attack it is our defence that needs a massive improvement.

Ok Rabbitohs members and Rabbitohs supporters as we look down the tunnel here at Stadium Australia we can see the blue and gold of the Parramatta Eels making their way down the tunnel.......... Rabbitohs members and Rabbitohs supporters please give a warm South Sydney welcome to the Parramatta Eels.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

OK RABBITOHS MEMBERS AND RABBITOHS SUPPORTERS ITS TIME ONCE AGAIN TO GET ON YOUR FFEEETTTT!!!! SHOW THE COLOURS CLAP YOUR HANDS STOMP YOUR FEET SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT HERE THEY COME ONTO HOME TURF YYYOOUUURRR SOUTH SYDNEY RRRAABBBIITTTOOHHHSSSS!!!!!

LETS MAKE SURE WE MAKE PLENTY OF NOISE FOR THE BOYS FOR THE FULL 80MINS LETS GO RRAAABBBIITTOOOHHSSSS

assess5

Juniors
Tatola's tackle stats from the penrith game were one of the best with 100% tackle efficiency.

What, three outta three tackles, spose its better than the rest of the team.. What were his post contact metres, and he is just so fierce isn't he

southsport

First Grade
What, three outta three tackles, spose its better than the rest of the team.. What were his post contact metres, and he is just so fierce isn't he
Actually it was 27 tackles and none missed, the tackle stats for the whole team were put up on another site but I can't copy and paste for some reason.

assess5

Juniors
It wasn't put up, it was only tackle stats from the panthers game.
27 tackles doesn't seem many, how many does he average for the amount of time he is on the field.
I don't remember, this year, having said, 'Crrrrrikeeee, that tatola had a great game'? does anybody else.

southsport

First Grade
27 tackles doesn't seem many, how many does he average for the amount of time he is on the field.
I don't remember, this year, having said, 'Crrrrrikeeee, that tatola had a great game'? does anybody else.
Tatola doesn't play 80 minutes, he starts and then gets rotated around the 20 minute mark.

assess5

Juniors
The gap between our best and worst is still pretty large. We need to balance that out.
Parra didn't put it to them plus they had a real bad start.
On the plus side, all Parra's try's came from kicks so Souths didn't allow Parra to break their line, Parra are like Souths - to soft.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Very well played, great bounce back.

Still things to work on but this was a much needed start.

Just a few things that stood out for me:

The left side Ferrari went out for a spin. Honestly, it is unstoppable.

On this, I am praying we keep Gagai, he was superb on both sides of the ball. This is a priority.

We gonna miss Adam, he played really well, great vision, ran the ball with purpose, defensive was superb.

Cody is A MUST KEEP, no way we can play BS games offering him one year deals.

I thought that aside from the first 5-10 mins, Cook was still disappointing. I base this on knowing what he can do, and he just doesn't seem to be doing it enough.

Jacob Host did everything he was asked to do. With no stuff ups. Ran the ball, made good yardage, defended really well. He needs to stay in the side.

Tatola was much better than what he's been the last month.

Nicholls was superb, and it was a great shame he was HIA out of the game, because he set the tone from the get go.

Milne was reasonable, aside from one high ball drop that cost a try he was ok.

Latest posts