What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 V Dogs

betcats

Referee

Smug Panther

First Grade

mxlegend99

Referee
What's peoples issue with Barrett? Bit weird tbh.
He's an awful coach. With no loyalty whatsoever having bailed on us twice.

Which is fine. When you're shit at your job you need to jump at opportunities. But trying to raid all our players is not fine. Driving up prices, taking players we wanted to keep but couldnt because he threw too much money at them and then hounding us to release them early which had the media turning against us for holding a career back. That quickly changes once everyone sees we are delaying him throwing his career away for 2 years

If he showed us some respect it would be fine. But after the opportunities we give him he's quick to take whatever he can from us and force us into bidding wars to keep what we have.

Panthers Jersey Flegg coach Ben Harden has named his side to face Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at BlueBet Stadium, home of the Darug People, on Saturday.

The Panthers Jersey Flegg side is looking to bounce back after suffering a 42-14 defeat to South Sydney Rabbitohs in Round 11.

1. Sadee Sub LABAN
2. Flynn ISAACS
3. Elone TAUFA
4. Immanuel TAGALOAMATUA
5. Ethan CLARK-WOOD
6. Niwhai PURU
7. Hayden BONANNO
8. Mavrik GEYER
9. Luke SOMMERTON
10. Liam HENRY
11. Hohepa PURU
12. Vito TEVAGA
13. Brad FEARNLEY

14. Connor MASON
15. Ilai TUIA
16. Sunita LOTOANIU
17. Valance HARRIS
18. Reece ALDERTON
19. Matthew FAAUILA
20. Cody LAWSON

Panthers NSW Cup coach Peter Wallace has named his squad to face Mounties at BlueBet Stadium, home of the Darug People, on Saturday.

The Panthers are coming off a dramatic two-point victory over the Rabbitohs and are looking to continue their unbeaten start to the 2021 season.
1. Sunia TURUVA
2. Robert JENNINGS
3. Brent NADEN
4. Taylan MAY
5. Thomas JENKINS
6. Jaeman SALMON
7. Kurt FALLS
8. Billy TSIKRIKAS
9. Mitch KENNY
10. Jayden TANNER
11. John FAIUMU
12. Izack TAGO
13. Lindsay SMITH

14. Brendan HANDS
15. Alec SUSINO
16. Anton IARIA
17. Eddie BLACKER

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his squad to face Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at BlueBet Stadium, home of the Darug People, on Saturday.

In the only changes to the team that defeated the Rabbitohs, Moses Leota returns after overcoming a shoulder complaint and Liam Martin reverts to the back row in place of the suspended Kurt Capewell.

SECURE YOUR SEAT NOW - UNDER 500 TICKETS LEFT

Dylan Edwards (hamstring) and J'maine Hopgood (ankle) remain sidelined with their respective injuries.

The Panthers will wear the 2021 Indigenous Jersey.

1. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
2. Charlie STAINES - sponsored by Chemtools
3. Paul MOMIROVSKI - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
4. Matt BURTON - sponsored by Hertz
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Granville PlastaMasta
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
7. Nathan CLEARY (c) - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by East Blaxland Butchery
9. Apisai KOROISAU - sponsored by Casella Express
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Hix Group
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by MKJ Projects
13. Isaah YEO (c) - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans

14. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
15. Scott SORENSEN - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
16. Matt EISENHUTH - sponsored by Potter Automotive
17. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by El Gringos Locos
18. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Robert JENNINGS - sponsored by Uphire
20. Lindsay SMITH - sponsored by Lonestar Rib House & Brews Penrith
21. Izack TAGO - sponsored by You. Me. Brand. Now.

betcats

Referee
All off contract players. I have no issue

To each their own. He only got the job because of our success, some loyalty would've been nice. We let him out of contracts twice and he still goes after just about everyone he could from our group. Besides that the dogs are a competitor so f**k them and him, I am happy to see them suck still while we got better.

WestyLife

First Grade
I will say I disliked how he said Panthers didn't realise that Burton was good but he did 18 months ago or words to that effect. That was weird.

betcats

Referee
I will say I disliked how he said Panthers didn't realise that Burton was good but he did 18 months ago or words to that effect. That was weird.

He seems like the type to say or do anything to further his own interests. I don’t why some people thinks he is a good bloke. He quit on manly cause the job was to hard and he’s tried to get Burton out of a contract early, has tried to sign 3 or 4 more that we know of besides Burton. He has thrown flanno under a bus. He seems like a self serving dickhead to me.

mxlegend99

Referee
Should we run a book on when Hetherington will be sin binned

5 mins, 10 mins or 15 minutes into the game.........
Sent off from opening hitup. Even before the crackdown he was odds on for a binning. Now they're being pedantic about head contact his career is gone.

Latest posts