What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 V Dogs

mxlegend99

Referee
Ffs. Blacker is f**king shit. He doesn't belong in this side. He's the most effective player Mounties have

mxlegend99

Referee
This seems typical of this Panthers side. Give away a handy lead only to steal the match at the death.
Not with every kick being a 20m restart to the opposition.

Honestly this makes me hope Luai and Burton avoid NSW selection. These halves arent NRL ready yet

mxlegend99

Referee
Thank god mounties are making mistskes on our line. Keeping us in this despite not being close to in it physically atm. One try for us can swing this around.

Edit
Nevermind. We're out of it now

Girds89

Bench
Really not sure what the clubs plans are with tago but today has shown again he's not ready to really play 2nd row. To small.

Needs to be a centre. Hes looked ineffective today.

mxlegend99

Referee
That should do it. Probably saving themselves for a possible call up for the Tigers game.
Should be fighting to crack the NRL. No excuses for a terrible performance like this. We suck today.

But in all honesty its near impossible to be up for it every week. So long as they bounce back from it next week its not that bad. Just disappointing we finally lost one

Girds89

Bench
Rob Jennings been good again. That's about it.

I said earlier in the week he's been good all year and shown again today why ic is picking him as 18th man.

He will slot into fg seamlessly if too gets picked for nsw

mxlegend99

Referee
Rob Jennings been good again. That's about it.

I said earlier in the week he's been good all year and shown again today why ic is picking him as 18th man.

He will slot into fg seamlessly if too gets picked for nsw
Only one looking even half decent today. Looks enormous. Hoping its all natural. Lol. His arms are ridiculous

Jane Murray

Bench
So far, Jack Hetherington has been penalized twice, and he is on report. I wonder if, or when, he either gets sin binned or sent off?