What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Tigers

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Don’t know what to make of that half. Tigers had so much ball and we threw away most opportunities. Our play the balls are so slow and we can’t hold their forwards in the middle or on the edges. I think we are just so down on key troops we are just making up the numbers. Only hope it doesn’t blow out in the second dig.

thebigredv

First Grade
More records being broken by this team. Held to nil.

Same ill-discipline.
Same drop ball.
Same poor attacking plays.

Cue the same lethargy with loads of missed tackles in the second half.

I had a feeling this was coming tonight. Still doesn't hurt any less.

thebigredv

First Grade
I'm going to call it now. Drop Hunt and Norman. You know what you get from them. Same old same old. Week in week out. Time to promote Sullivan and Amone. Time to bring bring on the future now.

No... "Corey's been playing great" says our brilliant coach.

SAP58

Juniors
Norman shouldn’t be in the side let alone be resigned he is slow, inept with a very ordinary kicking game which goes straight to the fullback on the full most of the time. Very hard to watch this, depressing !

Ghostrider22

Juniors
More records being broken by this team. Held to nil.

Same ill-discipline.
Same drop ball.
Same poor attacking plays.

Cue the same lethargy with loads of missed tackles in the second half.

I had a feeling this was coming tonight. Still doesn't hurt any less.
It really hurts watching the shit show

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
I'm going to call it now. Drop Hunt and Norman. You know what you get from them. Same old same old. Week in week out. Time to promote Sullivan and Amone. Time to bring bring on the future now.
You know what? I don't disagree. It won't happen, but I don't disagree. 2021 is gone. Hook and Co inherited this squad and they need to be ruthless in cleaning it out. We need to know (1) is Jackson Ford up to it ?(I think he is); (2) is Ramsay our next 7-10 year fullback? (3) is Sullivan as good as we think he might be? (I think he is); (4) what is Amone's best position? We can set up the next 3-5 years by being brave now. Let's really find out what we've got and what we need. We cannot go into 2022 without some of these questions being answered.