What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 against the Roosters

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The team who will be in it. Will Naden (in light of injuries) make the cut. Will DWZ be off the books. These are the burning questions of life as a Panthers fan / member.

age.s

First Grade
I dunno. For all they've looked vulnerable in the past few weeks it's hard to imagine they'll slump like that for long. There's too much quality there.Only a 4 day turnaround between Origin and the game. Plenty of time for Latrell, Tedesco and Crighton (aka the extent of their Origin quality contingent) to recover.

We showed plenty of grit last week, but we'll need to be a whole lot better to get even close to them if they're firing.

I dunno. For all they've looked vulnerable in the past few weeks it's hard to imagine they'll slump like that for long. There's too much quality there.Only a 4 day turnaround between Origin and the game. Plenty of time for Latrell, Tedesco and Crighton (aka the extent of their Origin quality contingent) to recover.

We showed plenty of grit last week, but we'll need to be a whole lot better to get even close to them if they're firing.

FWIW I’ve heard a few players say in the past that 4 day turn arounds can be harder than backing straight up after 2 days. The theory was mid week is when the body is the stiffest after a game. No idea if that holds true for all.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
If Latrell does play, he will be playing in the 6 you would think with Keary out for an extended period. He is no real threat from what i have seen in 6. Well, comparing him to centre.

Throw in JWH gone for a week or two and i think they are ripe..

Cleary should be rested....

Kilkenny

Coach
I understand getting our hopes up against the Roosters who maybe missing there origin stars but the problems remains we still have to score points to win which largely involves scoring tries and that is something we remain largely deficient.

Panfa

Juniors
Edwards Mansour yeo naden t'oo maloney cleary Fisher harris kikau winterstein tamou egan campbell gillard =leota luai martin lui toso

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
There seems to be a lot more resolve in the team the last couple of weeks if only the refs behave we will push the bondi mob all the way..hey my first post..

Welcome to the home of the delusioned, demeted, and the deranged. Well that's me for one. Hope you enjoy it here.

I'm actually comming down for this game (from the country). Looking forward to the game. Hoping there will be 3 games played on Sunday.

OldPanther

Coach
There seems to be a lot more resolve in the team the last couple of weeks if only the refs behave we will push the bondi mob all the way..hey my first post..

Hope you enjoy it here. Can get heated but we all love the Panthers.

I think you're right. That enthusiasm has been good to watch.

franklin2323

Immortal
What I think Ivan will name:

Edwards
Mansour
Yeo
Naden
To'o
Maloney
Cleary
Tamou
Egan
RCG
Kikau
Winterstein
JFH

Luai
Martin
Fuimaono
Leota

Good time to get Roosters. Decent time to get Souths next week too. Crucial 2 weeks coming up

franklin2323

Immortal
I understand getting our hopes up against the Roosters who maybe missing there origin stars but the problems remains we still have to score points to win which largely involves scoring tries and that is something we remain largely deficient.

No Keary
No Friend
No JWH
No Tetevano
No Lam even to fill in for Keary

It is a game we should win but chances are we are kept to 0 and a disappointed

betcats

Referee
No Keary
No Friend
No JWH
No Tetevano
No Lam even to fill in for Keary

It is a game we should win but chances are we are kept to 0 and a disappointed

No way, the rorts give away to many penalties close to their line to hold us to zero. I can see them holding us at 2 points though.

As you say we wont get them at a better time.

franklin2323

Immortal
No way, the rorts give away to many penalties close to their line to hold us to zero. I can see them holding us at 2 points though.

As you say we wont get them at a better time.

We should take the 2 every time. It might make up for our ordinary attack. Find someway to get to 20

ACTPanthers

Bench
I'm not any where near confident, much the same as I've been since Rd 1 to be completely honest.

But, in saying that, I wasn't confident in the last two game either, so who f**king knows really...

All I ask, from any of the players who are named and run out onto the field come kick off, is that they give 100% effort.

lsta5838

Juniors
I think Roosters will be up for this one, considering their game against Knights.. but for our sake, hopefully they are due for a few losses in a row!

franklin2323

Immortal
I'm not any where near confident, much the same as I've been since Rd 1 to be completely honest.

But, in saying that, I wasn't confident in the last two game either, so who f**king knows really...

All I ask, from any of the players who are named and run out onto the field come kick off, is that they give 100% effort.

Stats will say we haven't improved since round 1. The big change is attitude keep that going and who knows really

Latest posts