What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 tipping - abysmal so far for astro

astrogirl

First Grade
How's everyone going?

I'm having a shocker. Only 2 correct so far (Bulldogs and Warriors), and the only games remaining are:

Sea Eagles v Panthers and
Broncos v Sharks

Here's hoping the Panthers and the Broncos win!!!

Kaz

junior
My tips are

Bulldogs
Melbourne
Dragons
Newcastle (I should have trusted my gut feeling)
Canberra (I should have trusted my gut feeling)
Penrith
Broncos

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well for the first time since I have started doing tips I got ...................................
............................................................... 0/7 #-o :cry:

les norton

First Grade
astrogirl said:
LOL les, has last week's pride now turned to jealousy? :D your boy is doing well!

ummm slightly :oops: :D ...but i figure next week i'll just copy my 5 yr old...he knows more than me anyways.

foetus_head

Juniors
1/7 :(

What a crap round! The only game I got was the Storm to beat the tigers, and to think I thought this would be an easy week for tipping!

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm amused by the results ladder in my tipping comp this week :D

I can't believe that having only tipped 2 from 7, I came equal 9th this week out of 43 people! :lol: and also managed to move up a place in the overall standings :lol:

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
This sure was a weird week in the tipping department. It didn't even look like a hard round to pick. :? I only got 3/7 - Storm, Warriors and Sharks.

tinkerbell

Juniors
1/7! Tipped the storm correctly, lucky too, cos I was thinking as I was putting my tips in that the tigers might get up.

IanG

Coach
I only got 1 out of 7 this week. Only got Melbourne right. Seems like a round of upsets

Latest posts