What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 v The Stone Poneys

thebigredv

First Grade
Most pivotal part of the game and we get a stoppage from the headclash, a poor option from our captain (he did put us in that position to be fair) and then a bad drop from Ramsey who looked all at sea. Two tries Broncos to follow.

We have fought well but if we lose we can look back to that moment.

Refereeing has been appalling. A spear tackle, crusher and forearm to the head all missed within 3 minutes and then we are pinged very next moment for Kerr's hit.

I must say Kerr has done nothing to show me has learnt any discipline yet. I think we run a big risk playing him. I know he's got the build of a great player but not a lot of talent.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
Hook do want points or what. Everyone to defend the line. I don’t care what is said, you need Duff for points and speed in our dragons

jeffdragon

Bench
We should have done better than we did after the 40 20.
Short balls to f rowers close to the line were poor.
Then a silly knock on by Cody and typical saints we concede not 1,but 2 soft tries.

SAP58

Juniors
Go figure?

I hope pig-headedness doesn't prevent Griffin from reconsidering...
I think you will find Sloan is his fallback if Ramsey doesn’t work out. Others on the forum are better qualified than me to comment on whether his is ready for first grade at 19yrs.

kit66

Bench
Stupid errors are really costing us - no look passes to no-one, dying on the last by Hunt unforgivable, can't catch a bomb and each time they come down and walk through to score. Our last play options are woeful - stop giving it to Norman on the last.

Offer Dufty a shot at 5/8, he'd be lethal.

thebigredv

First Grade
I'm watching fox and can I just say there is an absolute vendetta against DeBelin from this media organisation. No celebration for a rep player back in the game for two years. No hoo-hah whatsoever. Ready to pounce on him for the lead up to that last Broncos try. Ready to criticise his every mistep.

Atrocious.