What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 v Tigers

meek

Juniors
Missed Moylan's passing and his support play massively.

agree 100% if Moylan playing
Isaac Johns breaks would probably at least have been close to tries
Best player for us I though Issac John
Worst player toss up btw Newton , Simmons , Walsh and before the Mansour lovers string me up - Mansour and of course Wes .
With Moylan back hopefully soon - Panthers in my opinion will again start to play the sort of footy of the previous few weeks .
I think its underestimated What impact Moylan has had.

meek

Juniors
I too would also if possible look at Moss if the cap structure allows
Maybe on the wing in place of Simmons.

murraymob

Coach
i will more than likely get hammered for this suggestion but here it goes

Every game one forward plays small minutes .Maybe its time we bring Cartwright up or Gillard Campbell to play those minutes.It has to be a better option than newton or Ciraldo.
I would say with all the publicity around Moylan Shubert will give the exemption on Moylan back for next weekend

Last edited:

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I agree Murraymob. Cartwright would offer more in 15-20 mins than Newton.

Speaking to a Panthers staff member yesterday. The plan is to give Cartwright 3-4 games at the end of the season. The season could be over then however...

PinkPanther

Juniors
i will more than likely get hammered for this suggestion but here it goes

Every game one forward plays small minutes .Maybe its time we bring Cartwright up or Gillard Campbell to play those minutes.It has to be a better option than newton or Ciraldo.
Yes, but it should be after origin 3. Cartwright proved that he can play big minutes with Windsor, while I think Campbell-Gillard needs a few more weeks in Windsor.

Abacus

Juniors
There seems to be a fair bit of confusion about the NYC cap. The NYC cap relates to the NYC competition only. Any players playing NRL are included in either the NRL Top 25 or 2nd Tier caps.

If Moylan is no longer allowed to play NRL, it seems the only way we will see any further debutants is through injury to those that have already played NRL this season. Reading between the lines, it seems we may only continue to see Travis Robinson until James Roberts returns from injury (it seems JR is in our Top 25 cap as the reports during the week make no mention of his eligibility). It seems as though TR earned a late reprieve at the same time that JR was declared injured.

Even though a player is in the NYC Top 20, this is only relevant for the NYC. If they play NRL, they will be included in the NRL 2nd tier cap. I don't believe we'll be seeing Cartwright, Moss, VTK or anyone else that hasn't already played NRL in 2013.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.:(

Wizardman

First Grade
It is your clubs fault that they did not see Moylan's potential and not put him in the top 25. Deal with it!!!!

Graftonpanther

Juniors
It is your clubs fault that they did not see Moylan's potential and not put him in the top 25. Deal with it!!!!

Go away this is for PANTHERS supporters, people just don't like to see us doing well.

Buzz Rothfield get another goonbag you red cheeked alcoholic, go to the Sharks page, they are doing well NOT!!!.

Last edited:

Scotty03

Juniors
No point sugar coating it.....we lost to a below avg Tigers team. Just didn't aim up.
We need to be winning those games, esp at home.

Walsh was back to his predictable best. Kicked some nice goals, but not much other than that.

Wes is well past his best and not exactly setting the world on fire for Windsor. Also think he's one of our highest miss-tacklers this tear (if not the highest.) Understand he's come in due to the Moylan saga, but would of preferred Tighe come in at fullback.

Newton/Ciraldo.....do I even need to explain?

Mansour....solid runner, but needs to be more consistant.

No Grant hurt our go forward (particularly in the last 20min)

Missed Moylans passing and support play (as already mentioned by others)

John, Plum and Segz EASILY our best.