What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Dragons

Bulldog Force

Referee
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=10915067#post10915067

2015cby-thirdHRTG_1.jpg

1. Sam Perrett 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Moses Mbye 5. Corey Thompson
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Tim Browne 16. Tony Williams 17. David Klemmer

2015sgi-second.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Eto Nabuli 3. Euan Aitken 4. Peter Mata'utia 5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop 7. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau 9. Mitch Rein 10. Mike Cooper 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Trent Merrin

Interchange: 14. Ben Creagh 15. Will Matthews 16. Heath L'Estrange 17. Jack de Belin
19. Jake Marketo

2015ref-lime.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Chris James
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Adam Reid
Video Referees: Shayne Hayne, Ben Galea

Holden Cup Under 20's R13
MON 1:45PM | Bulldogs v Dragons @ ANZ Stadium

VB NSW Cup R13
SAT 11:00AM (1PM NZ) | Warriors (WAR) v Canterbury (CBY) @ Mt Smart Stadium
SAT 3:00PM | Illawarra (SGI) v Wests Tigers (WST) @ Workers Arena, Goulburn​

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wearing our new heritage strip for this one:

44593-canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs-2015-mens-heritage-jersey-740.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
In breaking (and devastating) news, Tony Williams has been ruled out for the rest of the season with an injury FFS.

ek999

First Grade
I'm guess Perrett will come on to the bench and wither he or Browne (or most likely both) will spend time out wide

Dogs Of War

Coach
It was a win we needed. Also it was one that made the rest of the season interesting. Mbye has to be playing. Who does des choose to partner him going forward? I'd go with Reynolds mainly causexreynilds is here next season.

Fibroman

First Grade
I was fortunate to watch the game from the ex-players(1985 30 yrs re-union) box. Kelly, Tunks and Cement. It was a game of changing fortunes, and I think the dogs did really well to get back into the game in the last 20. Kassiano was a standout with the houso showing some really good spark when he came back on in the back half of the game. Morris was strong. Eastwood did nothing. MYOB, or whatever his name is did pretty well. I missed a bit of the game when I was lined up at the bar drinking free stubbies of super dry.