What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs Foran's Warriors Game Day Thread

emjaycee

Coach
Fire up you merkins... today is game day and this game is an important one as it should give a clear indicator of where our heads are at around the halfway mark of the comp.

We are missing at least 4 of our top 17 (Norman, Mannah, Jennings, Vave).
We are playing against the guy that 18 months ago was going to lead us to glory (and we have replaced him with some biblical legend dude who led a whole tribe to the promised land)
We are sitting outside the 8 on F/A only
They have an international spine but we know they can crack under pressure.

A good win tonight will show that we are ready for a serious run at the finals when our troops return.
A close win or loss will show we are where we should be (middle of the road)
A big loss will show we are weak merkins who have lost the fighting spirit we had in 2016.

f**ken Fire Up!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Worried about our lack of size. Does not picking Windscreens mean that we plan to move them around?

Happy MEel

First Grade
It looks like Moses has slotted in well since his arrival....at least with the Gen Yers.
(Edit: come to think of it, the whole team are probably Gen Y).

I'm also looking forward to the new album boys...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Size means they run out of gas in the second half, I'm sure BA has a game plan.

emjaycee

Coach
Anyone wanting to go to the game but not have a ticket yet?
Unless you're a real merkin I could be convinced to offer my spare one in exchange for 2 beers at the game.

hindy111

Post Whore
Just like the titans game it would be 2 points in the bag if full strength. Id rather miss players in a game we arent going to win.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Anyone wanting to go to the game but not have a ticket yet?
Unless you're a real merkin I could be convinced to offer my spare one in exchange for 2 beers at the game.
I'll buy you as many beers as you want, but you have to give me a lift home.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Warriors pack isn't that big, probably similar to ours, we may actually be a bit bigger.

emjaycee

Coach
I'll buy you as many beers as you want, but you have to give me a lift home.
No worries.
Just don't bring that little shitting daughter of yours. I told you before I don't do nappies for kids or for you so you will need to sort that out yourself.

Latest posts