What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs Roosters

Old Timer

Coach
The 2nd half to me looked like Flanno’s Sharks who were fanatics on completions and pretty lack lustre when all said and done.

Be very careful what you wish for in a coach.

Dragon David

First Grade
Agree with this, we faced a side without at least half a dozen first team players, we have to win, we played some good footy in parts yet lose again. If my memory serves we will be 4 wins from our last 13 games. We still need to face the Storm and the Raiders... will we win another game this season?
Not if the team plays negative football like tonight. Confidence dropped just after T Simms knocked on after 1 and a 1/2 minutes of first half.

Roosters only played in second gear tonight and they had plenty in reserve.

We lack commitment in defence. Great defence wins games and we lack this. Don't know who our defensive coach is but whoever it is should get the bullet as soon as possible.

This Year?

Immortal
This team plays like they give zero f**ks.
Their go to plays tonight were bomb like Lebanon or give it to Lomax and hope for the best.

Their opposition just sat on their haunches and watched, then took their moments when they could be bothered.

It was disgraceful.

TruSaint

Referee
He just runs the show and even if he doesn't play, they have players in their squad ready and willing to fill in and compete just like the Storm.

Keary has the brains to go with his footy skills.

Perfect analysis of a "playmaker" who can change a game.

The defence will look at him even if he is not in play. He won't overplay his hand. At times, he will appear missing.

Very smart football player. He may well be the difference between them going on a trifecta.
I am a fan. Even if he's a Chook.