What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Friday 8th June v Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

callmack1

Staff member

ThingFish

Juniors
Line Up - Round 14 vs Titans: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/06/05/line-up-round-14-titans/

Line Up Reaction Show - Titans: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/06/05/line-up-reaction-show-rnd-14-titans/

Happy with the Line Up for this week and we've been able to name a bigger squad due to those Origin players. I don't expect them to back up tbh, it'll be a boost if they can but we can cover them if not. I guess we'll just have to see how they pull up tomorrow night.
Good to see your man Hiroti is still in the picture. Had a bit of a shocker last week, but still a true first grader in the making.

callmack1

Staff member
Good to see your man Hiroti is still in the picture. Had a bit of a shocker last week, but still a true first grader in the making.
Like I said last week, I don't think we'll see him in first grade this year unless we get massively hit by injury but imo, he'll debut next year for sure as he's got big wraps over here.

We’ll put 20+ on them without the origin players. 40+ with. Glory, Glory!!
I'm not as confident as you mate. Yes, we're rolling but we mustn't get ahead of ourselves. The moment the boys do that, we'll get left behind so we mustn't get cocky.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Line Up - Round 14 vs Titans: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/06/05/line-up-round-14-titans/

Line Up Reaction Show - Titans: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/06/05/line-up-reaction-show-rnd-14-titans/

Happy with the Line Up for this week and we've been able to name a bigger squad due to those Origin players. I don't expect them to back up tbh, it'll be a boost if they can but we can cover them if not. I guess we'll just have to see how they pull up tomorrow night.
I expect if Cookie pulls up ok he can play off the bench for us.

Bro why isn't Turner named here or for the Bears?? Is he injured again??

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet in this thread from what I can see......

Musgrove not named for Norths either.... very strange...

That 23 man squad is still very strong. Considering we are without Kennar, Burns as well as the guys I mentioned above.... I probably forgot someone else we are missing too lol...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Like I said last week, I don't think we'll see him in first grade this year unless we get massively hit by injury but imo, he'll debut next year for sure as he's got big wraps over here.

I'm not as confident as you mate. Yes, we're rolling but we mustn't get ahead of ourselves. The moment the boys do that, we'll get left behind so we mustn't get cocky.
Form what I can tell mate Hiroti needs to improve his ball handling and of course his defence.... no doubt he will get better...

I'm not as confident either bro. I expect a tight tussle against the Titans. I actually wouldn't be shocked if we get pushed right to the wire! If we turn up and are a bit flat after a big 5 weeks we've just had well that's the games you lose....

Rabbits20

Immortal
GI and Gags to sit out you'd say with Hunt to right centre and Douiehi to left centre.

If Farah plays and Cook is off the bench well it means carrying 2 hookers we probs can't have cover from say Fui in that utility role off the bench.

I know Seibs likes that utility guy on the bench.

ThingFish

Juniors
I expect if Cookie pulls up ok he can play off the bench for us.

Bro why isn't Turner named here or for the Bears?? Is he injured again??

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet in this thread from what I can see......

Musgrove not named for Norths either.... very strange...

That 23 man squad is still very strong. Considering we are without Kennar, Burns as well as the guys I mentioned above.... I probably forgot someone else we are missing too lol...
Turner came off in the first half with a leg injury last week. But he came back on near the end. Maybe it was worse than they thought. He got his leg bent in a real ugly way.

CliveC

Juniors
Turner came off in the first half with a leg injury last week. But he came back on near the end. Maybe it was worse than they thought. He got his leg bent in a real ugly way.
Yeah Turner picked up an injury,Muzza came on in a couple of stints in the second half and busted the defence but lacked intensity.His left hand and wrist were heavily strapped.Someone said Syndimosis was his problem,it may be curtailing his career!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah Turner picked up an injury,Muzza came on in a couple of stints in the second half and busted the defence but lacked intensity.His left hand and wrist were heavily strapped.Someone said Syndimosis was his problem,it may be curtailing his career!
No good for the both of them!

Scoopdog

Juniors
Turner has a rib injury,zane pulled up ok after saturday,but now has a hamstring injury he picked up at training.had scans,awaiting results

CliveC

Juniors
I
Turner has a rib injury,zane pulled up ok after saturday,but now has a hamstring injury he picked up at training.had scans,awaiting results
Thanks Scoopdog,Muzza is a player who adds the finishing touch to our pack,he is a tearaway prop making good metres when fit.
One of my faves

Rabbits20

Immortal
Please please please please please rest Cookie. His gut and ribs will be really sore in the morning as I think that's where Chambers got him.

No use risking further injury to him. Best to take the precautionary approach I reckon!

Robbie can do the job and make 50-60 tackles. Just as long as Robbie gets our halves the ball and doesn't overplay his hand he will be fine!

Gagai will be out for sure.

I think Angus will back up. Not sure on GI.

If Angus is the only guy to back up I think he comes off the bench:

1. AJ
2. Campbell
19. Hunt
14. Douiehi
5. Jennings
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
18. Farah
10. George
11. Sutto
13. Sam
15. Murray

12. Angus
16. Clark
17. Tatola
21. Fuimaono

@callmack1 @southsport @The Windsor Rabbit @Itsamansgame

There is my prediction lads!!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Please please please please please rest Cookie. His gut and ribs will be really sore in the morning as I think that's where Chambers got him.

No use risking further injury to him. Best to take the precautionary approach I reckon!

Robbie can do the job and make 50-60 tackles. Just as long as Robbie gets our halves the ball and doesn't overplay his hand he will be fine!

1. AJ
2. Campbell
19. Hunt
14. Douiehi
5. Jennings
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
18. Farah
10. George
11. Sutto
13. Sam
15. Murray

12. Angus
16. Clark
17. Tatola
21. Fuimaono

I'm with you on that one bro and that's how my Line Up for Friday would be.

Itsamansgame

Juniors

1. AJ
2. Campbell
19. Hunt
14. Douiehi
5. Jennings
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
18. Farah
10. George
11. Sutto
13. Sam
15. Murray

12. Angus
16. Clark
17. Tatola
21. Fuimaono

Yep I could run with that,but the chosen lads need to bring their game with them.
Anyone who thinks this will be a breeze is wrong!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep I could run with that,but the chosen lads need to bring their game with them.
Anyone who thinks this will be a breeze is wrong!
Correct Itsa. Yep you've got that feeling I do. It has that tough feel about it tomorrow.

News in is Cookie has been cleared of a sternum injury and is now travelling with our lads to the Gold Coast.

I've he plays mate you have to start Farah say the first 30-32mins and then bring Cookie on. Don't have him playing more than 45-50mins.

Latest posts