What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 v Chi wow waaz

Dragon David

First Grade
Why do the Dragons always play like shit against the Dogs when they need a win.
Because the Bulldogs always lift against us as I have said earlier. We beat them in the first round but because we had a big win over the Broncos and the news of Norman hitting the airwaves, our guys just went to shit.

getsmarty

Immortal
Because the Bulldogs always lift against us as I have said earlier. We beat them in the first round but because we had a big win over the Broncos and the news of Norman hitting the airwaves, our guys just went to shit.

Their completion rate was close to 95%....No matter who you play that is hard to counter....we were flat as a tack....

LINESPEED

Juniors
Playing in slow motion. No sense of urgency whatsoever.

Hook simply outcoached yet again

- matching now McFail’s worst efforts

... and how’s his judgment in facilitating the heaping of dogshit on his best attacking weapon for weeks & still expecting effort?

Duff’s clearly had enough of Hook after the relentless shameful abuse from all quarters

... then finally seeing the fraud that his mate Norman always was

... & FMD
telling him he’s finished, then playing him nevertheless today

Expecting diamonds?

... then giving his obvious replacement 5 minutes?

The psychology & man management is appalling.

Motivational skills?
None.
Sucker for journeymen?
Hell yeah!

This game has left Hook behind

Blood some juniors & enjoy your last year Anthony.

This Forum ain’t stupid mate.

Lovemedragons

Juniors

... and how’s his judgment in facilitating the heaping of dogshit on his best attacking weapon for weeks & still expecting effort?

Duff’s clearly had enough of Hook after the relentless shameful abuse from all quarters

... & FMD

Expecting diamonds?

Motivational skills?
None.
Sucker for journeymen?
Hell yeah!

Yes but our board is.

At least today has extinguished finally any hope I had that this team might be on way back this season or next, they have no spine for it, today was very clear.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors

... & FMD

Expecting diamonds?

Motivational skills?
None.
Sucker for journeymen?
Hell yeah!

Unfortunately this sounds like a very plausible explanation for today's performance.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
Your right Johnno there is no man management at all, everyone saw that today. So bad telling your not required halfway through the season. What did they think would happen well playing like shit. We have nothing, absolutely gutted.

getsmarty

Immortal

... & FMD

Expecting diamonds?

Motivational skills?
None.
Sucker for journeymen?
Hell yeah!

Didn't the Dogs put 50 on us @ Kogarah....

Also wasn't McGregor the 1st Dragons coach to have his side held to zero twice @ kogarah ?

Yep...Griffin is matching McGregor's worst efforts...Really...???

People have Short memories....maybe go back over a few of our other results under McGregor...

Griffin's worst is nowhere near McGregor....

blaza88z

Coach
There are some coaches in our sport who continue to get contracted and it leaves me wondering why, Anthony Griffin is right up there near the top of that list, he's had jobs at multiple clubs and failed to deliver. I think he knows it too, hence the reason he has made an obvious to effort to bring back the players he had something to do with in the under 20's, he was successful in the under 20's as a coach but does that even count?

He had one good year and that was with Darren Lockyer steering the side around, I reckon I could coach a side that has Darren Lockyer as the guy pulling the strings

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I cant believe (Lomax aside) that this is the team that played so well against The Eels and The Knights on their home turf, which now seems an eternity ago....theres something very very amiss in our camp at the moment.......we were rubbish from the outset...no urgency, no intensity, no structure, idle bone lazy in defence, forwards flat footed in attack, no support play, our kicking game was rubbish atbh it is most weeks......as much as I was elated when Griffin was appointed and still am, theres been quite a few games this year when we havnt turned up to play and imo have been poorly prepared...we can say that Lomax is injured , we have blokes suspended and Dufty and Norman are being moved on, but to serve up that garbage today is absolutely no excuse for the shithouse performance from well paid professional rugby league players

getsmarty

Immortal
There are some coaches in our sport who continue to get contracted and it leaves me wondering why, Anthony Griffin is right up there near the top of that list, he's had jobs at multiple clubs and failed to deliver. I think he knows it too, hence the reason he has made an obvious to effort to bring back the players he had something to do with in the under 20's, he was successful in the under 20's as a coach but does that even count?

He had one good year and that was with Darren Lockyer steering the side around, I reckon I could coach a side that has Darren Lockyer as the guy pulling the strings

didn't you guys sign Seibold and Walters ?

Illusion

Bench

Agree mate he is coaching like years gone by ......