What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 V Dragons: Team List Thread

eel01s

Bench
Haha. Maybe we should lose the game. They might extend Mary for another two seasons.

Tooooks

Bench
Corey Norman to be named. Will score a hat trick and set up another three. Fortunately, Gutho will kick a field goal and we will win 37-36.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Taka in for Sivo. Rested
Salmon in for Waqa. Rested
Matterson another week off. Training ran overtime. Would somebody buy BA a fu*ken watch please.
Davey (who?) in for Lane. Rested
Rankin added to bench.
Polished my crystal ball.

emjaycee

Coach
Taka in for Sivo. Rested
Salmon in for Waqa. Rested
Matterson another week off. Training ran overtime. Would somebody buy BA a fu*ken watch please.
Davey (who?) in for Lane. Rested
Rankin added to bench.
Polished my crystal ball.
Nah
Nah
Nah
Nah
Nah
Did you enjoy it?

Gronk

Staff member
Pretty much our best team.

Our best team would be a bench that has the experience to warrant decent game time. This year I feel that BA has always got some of his bench in cotton wool. This means that he leans on the starting 13 a little bit more than he should.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Our best team would be a bench that has the experience to warrant decent game time. This year I feel that BA has always got some of his bench in cotton wool. This means that he leans on the starting 13 a little bit more than he should.

having kaufusi/ stone / Evans and matterson injured hasn’t help

Latest posts