What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs Dragons

Fangs

Coach
Penis has potential I'm a fan. He is behind quite a few others though.

Latrell and Tom break down more easily than a kit kat these days so he is every chance I guess.

Iamback

Coach
Luai can kick he just doesn't. Don't know why the guy can hit the 10m reliably from half way. That's plenty to take pressure from cleary here and there. Even if Burton is at centre it'll be the same he won't kick.

Cleary is there to do 90% of the kicking. It is up to the coach to pick a side to get pressure off him

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I would look into resting players this week. Depending how they go after Origin. But Yeo, Cleary should rest. Dragons are totally gone, Ryles withdrawing are going to have players wanting out. I'm sure Ben Hunt will go to the Dogs now. They will get the spoon.

kinghippo

Juniors
I hope Nathan is rested. He didn’t look fit at all for nsw. He kicked well but he just didn’t have his normal energy, especially in defence.

Original Name

Juniors
The small losses really hurt now.

Unless the rest of the comp shits the bed the team won't be able to manage the second half of the season like they did in 2022.

Players on the knife edge of missing a game or not will must likely play since every win is needed now.
Ehh, we're not like other teams that need to make top 4 to have a chance. As long as the team's healthy and has energy come finals we could win from 8th.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Having Martin or Sorenson on the left edge is pretty much similar. Having them on the bench is the same. If Scott leaves than it is easier for Martin to stay on the left and we go find another Prop.

Fangs

Coach
Martin stays on the bench.

He was outstanding off the bench for NSW and has been great for us off the bench since his return. Both out wide and in the middle. Having both him and Leinu there is working really well for us.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Fangs

Coach
unfortunately for Dragons fans - any Penrith players backing up will be wanting to put a big performance in after Origin shitshow

Expect a similar performance to our Newcastle game last year.

Guys like Yeo and Cleary will be really disappointed. And Leinu is 100% in the frame for Origin II so he will want a ball busting game.

Sime_11

Juniors
Martin is too good to be on the bench - the more minutes he gets into his body the closer his next start will be

Starts Origin 2 - put your house on it

Munky

Coach
In today's league IMO having a good impact bench middle is more important then two top tier starting front rowers (you need one though).

Plod who can hold the middle for twenty minutes before footwork/power subs on. The game seems to be won between the 25th and 55th minutes. The starting middles can be used to close the game out.

The Sorro/Spencer one two punch has been invaluable.

Latest posts