What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs Dragons

Girds89

Bench
Calm your farm, it’s not an audition, he has the job, it’s about getting game time into his legs and above all, not getting injured.

He’s done the job for us before and he will again .

Agreed. He's been really good this year.

He's not a cover for the outside backs tho like Franklin thinks.

5/8 at a pinch but he's a 2nd rower these days and he's been good. Given geyer is avg in cup and smith's almost 30 we don't have a lot.

I like riki but he seems to be down the pecking order for some reason.

Girds89

Bench
Guess I'm on that list. Love hearing this but he's been shit in first grade. Hopefully he can come back better

He stuck in the awkward spot where he gets limited mins is expected to come on and spark our attack which has been avg.

Not the easiest for him.

He's got the skills and attacking game to be a good nrl 9.

Bit it's a work in progress. I'm not writing him off that's for sure

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He stuck in the awkward spot where he gets limited mins is expected to come on and spark our attack which has been avg.

Not the easiest for him.

He's got the skills and attacking game to be a good nrl 9.

Bit it's a work in progress. I'm not writing him off that's for sure
Shit probably isn't fair. He's been disappointing

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Hopefully this is showing the " why does Nathan bomb" crowd why. High kicks get you more meters than long kicks finding the ground 90% of the time

murraymob

Coach
We are lucky to be level .Attack it basically 1 pas s run
Cogger going well for first game and how he had to go on
We need long minutes from Martin and Spencer .Still feel we can win

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hopefully we can win without Nathan. I’m not that concerned if he misses NSW games I’m concerned how we go without him! Cogger’s been alright so far. We just need to stop giving dumb penalties away and giving the Dragons too much ball near our line.